Ricers Spotted Thread

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by 1slowlance, Aug 10, 2009.

Tags:
  1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

O my god. That thing is lookin sick!!!!!!! I love the 2 random ass exhaust pipes in the middle. Lol. Got some more for ya'll.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 1slowlance

Enjoy. I know I am. Keep em comin guys!!!

3. tennis03050

tennis03050 Member

haha lol i love the corvette

4. tennis03050

tennis03050 Member

that guy in the mustang tried to race me too and i was like no theres like 5 cars right in front of us....i love hot dogs

5. 1slowlance

Funny thing is, that's not a corvette. I don't know what the hell it is, but they did some serious body work to make this pos look......... somewhat is the word i'm looking for? like a corvette. In the words of Metallica, sad but true.

6. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Ha...I love the Grand Am..

7. BringDownTheSky

BringDownTheSky Well-Known Member

leave it to a good friend to rice out your old car.
    my poor baby =[

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. lancer2quick

Wow...I would kill. Although, adding giant vinyls that don't fit the car adds like 200 horsepower...that thing MUST be fast.

9. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

this is so funny it hurts!!! wtf r ppl thinking?

10. 1slowlance

I know we all love our Hondas. Lol. And the Sunfire is probably the greatest ricer ever, and I think his exhaust tip looks like a dildo.... Maybe its just me, but......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Mpitera

Mpitera Well-Known Member

Not the one I was looking for but I saw it while driving nd had to take a pic.

[​IMG]

12. chetman7

chetman7 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't consider that rice....just some person who can't afford to pain his car and replaced parts of the same car but diff color....

I wouldn't consider the grey civic or even the first car of this thread...rice.....is a civic with a fart cannon any better than a lancer with one???

13. 1slowlance

They spray painted the spoiler with a rattle can, and kept the spoiler on the car when they did it, so black got on the trunk. That's what I would call rice, or just plain laziness.

14. lancer2quick

sunfire ss....super suck...

15. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

16. himgotscarf

himgotscarf Well-Known Member

^^ HAHA, thats freakin hilarious. Where i live it seems like there is a contest to see who can "build" ,and i use that term loosely, the most bad ass honda civic. Just last night i had some guy come up to me asking about my mom's car (i was driving her honda s2k) telling me how he just blew the clutch in his stock civic, and then proceeded to tell me how he wants to drop it three inches, add a bigger exhaust, throw a wing on it, and the coup de gra, boost it. I love the car scene in my town. I'll try to get some pics on here

17. 1slowlance

Yeah, that "Corvette" was very strange when I saw it. I was like what the hell is THAT?!?!? And my girlfriend didn't know what I was talking about, and then she saw it and was speechless. So, I was like hurry up! Take a picture!!! Lol.

18. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Spotted this baby at one of our malls. One of the many ricers in this city.

Dual Fart!

[​IMG]

19. dao.style

dao.style Well-Known Member

here a one ricer trying to be j-d-m reppin over here
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. 1slowlance

Lol. We have quite a bit of those Ricestangs down here.