Ricers Spotted Thread

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by 1slowlance, Aug 10, 2009.

Tags:
  1. eva09

eva09 Well-Known Member

oh yes their are a few like that out here in kansas city mo but its mainly monte carlos with the huge rims and they look not good. lol

2. C-lo

C-lo Well-Known Member

ahhh that hurt my eyes...

3. eva09

eva09 Well-Known Member

4. C-lo

C-lo Well-Known Member

im embarased to say that the owner of this ricy ricer lives around my house....
    [​IMG]
    and as you can see, he is ready to take off...that wing there...adds 200 hp rite durrr!!! lolz
    [​IMG]
    and yes, his exhaust does make windows shake...while hes idleing...

5. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Those are some big rims too. Lol.

6. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

Euros all day

7. 1slowlance

All day, baby. All day. Lol.

8. C-lo

C-lo Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    just saw this one yesterday
    i love the color...but body kit is just...blehhh

9. 1slowlance

Lol. tC's are just....idk. We have a Saturn Ion out here that has blacked out tails, and this god-awful paint job. Half the car is orange, and the other half is black. With I think 19s on it.

10. eva09

eva09 Well-Known Member

lol thats horrible

11. x32weezyx

x32weezyx Well-Known Member

idk if its jus me but half the cars on here i dont htink r to bad..lol..like the stang on the top of the page..i think tats pretty nice..n jus sayin ive seen way riceyer lookin cars to ppl who belong on this forum...i think we need to xplain wat a "ricer" is...its a car tat is meant to look fast when it isnt...and tc's stangs etc r deff not as ricey as lancer...not dissing lancers i have one n love it but we aint makin much sense here...lol

12. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

well, the tc is rice because of the paintjob with the black rear bumper and tc arent fast stock haha. and any car can be riced, it just depends on what you do to your car to make it rice, if you see something that makes you laugh cause how stupid it is, its rice

13. 1slowlance

^ Good points, but tC's aren't fast stock, and neither are Lancers. Lol. We all just need to admit it that we're slow. I know mine is, but I still love him. :D

14. C-lo

C-lo Well-Known Member

R.I.C.E = race inspired cosmetic enhancement
    and thas how i know and diferenciate ^_^

15. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

intresting... aka ugly!!!!

[​IMG]

16. 1slowlance

Lol. WTH is that?!? I like how on a lot of these cars they're completely stock except for the paint job and rims. At least it's not a Cobalt SS, I'd actually consider rocking an SS, they're pretty sick..

17. The Beav

i agree my girls got a 2LT it's nice but she really wanted an SS her dad wouldn't co-sign... what an ass! lol!

18. 1slowlance

I know the newer SS's come turbo's now, not super'd. Even more bad ass.

19. The Beav

[​IMG]
    yet again thanx to my fiance