Ricers Spotted Thread

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by 1slowlance, Aug 10, 2009.

Tags:
  1. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

it just takes a while to get used to the keyboard, i got used to it after about 2 days.. you cna always use the onscreen keyboard on the droid too. I prefer all phones w/ google over the iphone T.T

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

That is one thing I really like about the Droid. It's got the Google maps gps system thing. Pretty nice.

3. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Lmao I love how you can see the Pontiac badge behind there. That's awesome.

Honestly couldn't even tell that was a TC at first. It does look like a Tiburon. I love how he has the wide body kit (or at least fender flares) and still has skinny ass tires.

4. 1slowlance

Something else I just noticed on that Saturn Sky, is the deer-scare-away-thingys on the front grill that you put on the front of your car that supposedly scares deer away or something like that, so you don't hit them.

5. C-lo

C-lo Well-Known Member

hey i saw this exact same tc a couple days ago riding around in manassas lol

6. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

lol ya once i see a crap car around here i usually see them again! its a gift that keeps on giving! lol!

7. C-lo

C-lo Well-Known Member

lol on my way yo school i saw ricer 08-09 corolla, i loled so hard i had to make a complete stop lol

8. The Beav

these are a few days old
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. The Beav

forgot 1!
    [​IMG]

10. 1slowlance

I kinda like that paint job on that xB. They did a nice job. And, how in the world did they get those huge rims on that tiny 4 door Civic? Lol. And, they must have messed up on the hood and said, "O well, just leave it. No one will notice."

11. The Beav

my girlfriend pointed this out!

[​IMG]

12. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

i go to school with a kid who jerks off to neons, it makes me laugh every time

13. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

I like the sparkly flames... lol :oops:

14. C-lo

C-lo Well-Known Member

i agree with luvmylancer, the flames don't look bad, but i would at least take the time to get the snow off the car...

15. C-lo

C-lo Well-Known Member

saw this on my way to manassas, the spoilers is what bothered me the most, everything else was...junky lol
    [​IMG]

16. 1slowlance

Lol. I <3 huge spoilers. I just got a nice new camera, and plan on carrying it with me all the time, so I'll definitely be on the lookout.

17. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

18. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

ooo man thats sad to see :/

19. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

thats weak man

20. 1slowlance

In case you didn't see the first Mitsu symbol. Lol.