Redline1 progress new show pics, angel eyes cf gauges

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by Redline1, May 26, 2008.

1. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

Re: Redline1 progress updated (project Black out)

Bery nice. GJ on the vortex... looks stock!

2. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

thanks just got done hiding all the wires and i washed her now she is shiney have not washed her in about a month

3. ThE_BaRbEr

ThE_BaRbEr Well-Known Member

hey i was wondering how bad the rattle is with your spoiler? cuz mine gets bad after a certain point n i dont got the spoiler but am thinking about getting one. i dont want it to rattle even worse

4. Redline1

it rattles. i heard it i checked to make sure it was not my plate, pretty sure it was the spoiler. btw secure all loose change and screws those rattle to lol i had that

5. AeJarrotto

AeJarrotto Well-Known Member

looking good bro. I know the back dashboard peice on mine vibrates so bad. with the stock sub. lol

6. Redline1

yea i put a blanket in where the plastic thing is but it still shakes. im about to just fill it with foam or something cause it shakes bad with the seats down and i keep them down to keep my amp cool. im runging out of ideas for the car now, gts kit and headers i think thatalmost everything i can do, maybe neons or something for show but not to sure yet, the pot is sturing

7. BlueBallLancer

BlueBallLancer Well-Known Member

i think the 225 instead of the 215 width makes the overall diameter a little bigger. sidewall is still 45 ratio tho..

8. Redline1

? its a 45 series side wall, looks big though, i think my diamerter is 225

9. AeJarrotto

AeJarrotto Well-Known Member

yeah, i was thinking about getting some dynomat and dampening it like someone else on here did. I will really need it when i get my system.

I thought the 225, and 215, were the tire width's not diameter. I know after i bought my tires (215's) i found 225's or 235's like 30 dollars cheaper.

10. Redline1

yea they are the width 225 mm

11. ThE_BaRbEr

ThE_BaRbEr Well-Known Member

just stuff something between the window and the plastic thing cuz i noticed the rattling noise is from it hitting the back windsheild. i just stuffed a peice of that rubber nonslip matting stuff now it doesnt make that rattling noise. all i gotta do now is dynamat my trunk

12. Redline1

thanks for the tip. im looking at some new rims now

13. Redline1

up graded my rca,s to rockford fosgate twin twist wires or something like that, BIG difference in sound, dont cheap out on wires, i also ordered some front rotors for the car. kinda upset that there is no rear disc for us guys with es :cry: maybe one day some one will step up. i drive my car harder than most gts owners i think we derseve to stop faster to lol

14. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Man, how do those jackhammers sound? Hey you could get a big brake kit to help your big rear disk needs lol.

15. Redline1

yes i could but big break kit for just the rear is a little hi dollar lol

16. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

I agree with that, we can probably convert to the gts ones though. When I got my ES I didnt realize the GTS also came with bigger brakes and better shocks.

17. Redline1

same here, i got gts shocks on my es (thanks Jake) as far as brakes we were gonna try to fit his old rotors on the car, but never got to it

18. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

You would probably need to replace the calipers for it to work properly. I am pretty sure the master cylinder is the same, I would think the lines would be the same as well, just different calipers, rotors, and pads would be my guess, but I dunno you would just have try it to find out.

19. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

yeah why dont you just stop my my house i am home till monday....all i do is sit around and watch tv, I am on vacation leave from work already so i am bored as hell...We could fit those rotors on and see., As well if your slotted ones come in before sunday let me know.

20. bambam

bambam Well-Known Member

did u feel a difference at all with the exhaust?