Redline1 progress new show pics, angel eyes cf gauges

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by Redline1, May 26, 2008.

1. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

Re: Redline1 progress (project Black out) Smoked Tails ans pics

those are weapon r's i had them in for a little but i took them out for now until my next show or if i can ever get a track day

2. Hydrolikz

Hydrolikz Well-Known Member

Nice ,why take em out and where did you get em from?

3. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

he got them from our friend matt who got them from me, who i gotten them from our friend chris, who got them from his brother jamie, who bought them from ebay.

COMMUNITY HARNESS!!! yey!! they were brand new.. either of us had them in our car for less than a day or two

4. Redline1

yea i had them in for a month thank you lol. just pickin but i took them out cause there really is no need for them right now.

5. dizzle

dizzle Well-Known Member

hey redline, the car looks good. i just have a couple questions since our cars are a fair bit alike, and i am also running 225/45ZR18. how much of a drop do you have on the front springs? do you ever have the tires rub the inside of the front fenders on a bump? do you have a problem with your camber in the front or did you get camber adjustments? did you get a four wheel alignment after the drop?

ok, thats all. i just need to know because i have s-techs going in next week (2.1" drop in the front) and i want to know if this is going to give me any rubbing or camber problems with our tire profile. you can answer me here or pm me if you want. thanks man... looking good.

6. Redline1

i have road race motorsports version 1 springs on here yea i had a alighnment but i do need to get a camber kit cause its tearing thru my tires so it your dropping 2.1 in the front you might want to go to a 225/40/18 thats what im doing i rub when i turn the wheel all the way it rubs the inner well a little nothing to bad but yea i would recomened a 40 series tire

7. dizzle

dizzle Well-Known Member

thanks for the heads up redline. i was supposed to get the suspension done this morning and so your reply was just in time to save me from a headache down the road (double entendre intended). i really didn't want a camber problem either and so i just got the guy to order the eibach sportlines instead (1.7F; 1.2R). the RRM springs that you have lower the car 1.6" in the front right?

8. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

I love the blackout look dude. One thing I noticed though is your Mitsu logo on the back is still chrome. I'm not sure if you left it there for a reason or not but I took mine off, plasti-dipped it and put it back on. Looks really good but I have a WW :p Anyway just a suggestion.

9. Redline1

i think its 1.5 im not to sure its been a long long time lol but yea i would go the extra mile and order a camber kit if you have the funds cause i have gone thru tires on this car like nothing hard driving dont help either lol but im sure you will love the lowered look

10. Redline1

yea i left it there. i left the one up front chrome to kinda to go with the lip on the rims, but when i put my carbon fiber trunk back on ill be putting on no badges on the back

11. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Yeah I didn't see the chrome on the front at first. Looks good with both. Carbon trunk will look good too.

12. Redline1

yea when i got it it was in need of some tender love and care so i took it got it sanded and cleared i just cant get it to sit flush wonder if there is some way to adjust it

13. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Hmm.. can you tell what's hitting? Or does it close all the way but one part isn't right?

14. Redline1

it latchs

15. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

That's weird.

16. Redline1

yea its where the arms are that puch up so maybe theres just to much pressure i dont know

17. Redline1

new pics of road race radiator cover, ingen cold air intake, and redline elite hood lifts

18. Redline1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

Re: Redline1 progress roadrace radiator cover ingen intake

its about time!!!! you have to take me for a spin! do you notice any difference?

20. Redline1

Re: Redline1 progress roadrace radiator cover ingen intake

yea the old intake bogged down but with this its smooth throuout the power band and i love it, and take you for a ride lol, you will fall asleep compared to the ralliart lol we got to give your car a nick name bro. one thing i did notice is the instructions, thats right i read them, said you only relocate the oil cooler on the gts but i had to relocate mine to