Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

I GOT WOOD!!! Wait a minute... it is dark outside WTF!???!!!

2. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

LOL...wood...

And yes, it's dark out.

It's 220AM !!!

3. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

lmao

4. skullpr

skullpr Well-Known Member

damn cops got a ticket last night for parking at some store at 12 midnight...thats a load of BS for ya

5. LuvMyLancer

Cops are dumb lol

I've been pulled over a couple of times in the middle of the night to be asked "what are you doing. Is everything okay?"

Like ya... I'm just driving around like any other person .... I don't get why the wanna stop and talk to me ?? (are the stars suspicious?! haha)

I've never gotten any kind of ticket before though.

6. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

lmao... those stars WOULD attract attention... its like driving around with a huge donut decal on your hood!

7. skullpr

well when your a girl its easier to get them off without a ticket....*cough*flash*cough*!!! :D

8. LuvMyLancer

Ya right... lol most of the cops in my city are old and probably couldn't get a boner if they tried... :lol:

9. skullpr

lmao....now i feels sorry for them!!thats gotta be messed up.. :D

10. LuvMyLancer

Well, we have a few young (and hot!!) cops but I've never had them come up to me lol

11. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

can't wait to get back to land!!!! so board!!!! i am on night check... nothing to do! internet so slow and tv just went out due to lost signal!!!! SOB!!!! (done venting!) :D

12. skullpr

what is it you do beav??

13. The Beav

ABH... in an easy explination... i am one of the people that is on the flight deck directing the jets, getting them on the catapults & launching them... parking them... etc... like the guy at the an airport with the yellow wands... except on the flight deck we move a hell of a lot quicker! for ex. we "the ship" could launch like one jet every 30 sec. and we can land them one every min. and we park the jets within inches of each other! very stress full... thats why i smoke! lol! by the way i am going to go smoke BRB!

14. skullpr

haha fuck that man...i like the sea and all but i dont know what id do if i went off for 6 months at a time...thats why i got into the army...lol...i just got back in june from my first deployment in OIF...

15. The Beav

how long are your deployments...

16. minks702

minks702 Active Member

The other day a 57 y/o stabbed and killed a 24 y/o simply because his shopping cart his his car. WTF is wrong with people! The guy just had a baby starting a family.

THOUGHT.... How shocking would it be to find out someone in your family was killed when only going to the store?

17. LuvMyLancer

Why do you have my screen name in your signature ^^^^^^ lol

18. The Beav

^ Someone has an admirer :lol:

19. skullpr

our deployments are for a year...if not 1.5...

20. minks702

minks702 Active Member

Because thats my SN on a different forum. And I had a guy make me a signature and I really like it so Im using it for all the forums.