Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. 08CustomLancer

08CustomLancer Well-Known Member

66 and he has a hard time remembering what color we are in Halo when the game gets going rough and everyone is shooting lol

2. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

I just went sleddin'.... I can no longer feel my ass cheeks but two teens went down the hill in a canoe :lol:

3. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

u canadians are crazy! lol! but i bet if we actually got snow here i would do the same thing!!! lol!

4. LuvMyLancer

Yeah we're a little crazy here. My brother went down on a garbage can :lol:

I went down on a sled but I fell off a bunch cuz it was made for a 6 year old and I could barely fit on it LOL

5. The Beav

i really can't wait till summer!

6. LuvMyLancer

My ass finally thawed.... :lol:

7. The Beav

my dog is snoring! lol! time for bed! goodnight all!

8. LuvMyLancer

Goodnight!!!

9. 08CustomLancer

i leave work at 9pm i go back at 8am i never leave!

10. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Work, work, work

11. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

12. 08CustomLancer

yay work all day tomorrow :D

why is it that i had boxes in my house for over 2 months and when we decide to ditch them is when I need them.

13. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Im off for two days (weekend), but hey thats usually every weekend lol.

14. 08CustomLancer

Only days i requested off are monday/wednesday because of school.

15. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

I kinda need a weekday off sometimes becuase certain businesses are only open on the weekdays from 8-5 which happens to be the hours I work.

16. 08CustomLancer

this summer is when i racked in the cash. hopefully my next job (once its open and i get it) i can do the same.

i was working 12 hour days (sometimes 15-16) and pulling in about $500 a week. but if only i was getting a better wage... wow that would have been awesome!

17. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Now that's what I need like now. Getting an apt soon so I need cash now but want new rime and need tires like now as-well...Ugh can get any worse?

18. The Beav

i love work... if (by chance) i am state side i work mon.- fri. 6am till 3pm... not bad but every 8 days i have to be at work for 24 hr. not to mention my job is on a ship! lol! and goes out to sea very often. and sometimes for up to 7 mo. straight away from friends and loved ones! i love the navy! all i can say is... you can't beat the benifits!!! :cry:

19. LuvMyLancer

what a night! We went to go bowling but got there and decided it was dumb haha so we went to a bar and got some food and beer, then my bro and one of my friends wanted to go home and be boring so the other two boys and I went back to one of their places an drank some more and tried to play 007 for the N64 lmao. Then we watched a movie then Tyler spilt bong water allll over Jon's laptop and now his screen is fucked but it was so hilarious.

Then Jons roommate came downstairs and was talkin about the internet not working and how he just HAD to watch Transformers and GI Joe trailers and it was soooo nerdy sounding, Tyler and I burst out laughing for like 10 mins and couldn't stop :lol:

Then Tyler ate some bear meat chili and threw it up LOL so Jon and I went downstairs for the night ;)

All in all it was a pretty funny night :D

That's my story for the day haha

20. The Beav

sounds very exciting!!!