Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Restored the old navigation bar, changed the default to the original home page, "Whats New?" is still a new feature and has been moved down the line.

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

3. blueking_4

blueking_4 Well-Known Member

can't wait for monday...

4. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Is this when you throw away that intel you just built and go with amd? What platform are you using for graphics? Ati or nvidia? I've had too many issues with nvidia on the windows platform. No real issues with since i swapped to ati.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

5. 1slowlance

I found your problem.

6. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

[video=youtube;avYnhH95u_0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avYnhH95u_0[/video]

7. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

Technically, you don't "build" a PC unless you order all the parts individually and then put them together yourself. iBUYPOWER doesn't really ​count.

8. Jogenmaru

True statement. Ibuypower does not count. Its easy to build a pc. Buy the motherboard. Read the book for the mobo order est of parts. Or if your smart enough, buy all at once since the website says what all the mobo can use. Another reason to ban bk4. Tsk tsk tsk

9. 1slowlance

Can't believe tomorrow's Wednesday already. Crazy ish.

10. mitsuG

mitsuG Well-Known Member

So I've heard that bc coils and Megan coils come from the same factory in Taiwan, and are just about the same just a different color, who else has heard this?

So I began to think what if I replace the Megan coil strut with a bc coil strut, does anyone think this is possible? Reason why is because the megan rears don't go low at all n bc's are notorious for being able to slam so I wanna swap out the struts but keep the Megan damper system, springs, pillow top etc and just put it on a bc strut...

11. blueking_4

ibuypower didn't do sh*t. went to fry's here in san diego and bought everything, thank you very much.

12. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

Then I say awesome! Sorry for assuming. Why not Newegg, though? I'm sure they have a better selection. Probably even cheaper.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

13. Jogenmaru

This guy apparently likes paying taxes and is impatient to wait for shipping.

14. blueking_4

Correct.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

15. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

I love it when I get to make a fool out of a shit-talker. Here's what happened 20 minutes ago:

Guy that is doing some WMD training with us and staying at our facility for a little over a week now. Every night, he is outside our lounge (basically a bar) that sits just inside our complex front gate. For the past four days or so, he has been outside with other people in our resident training program having a few drinks....and as I pull in the gate, he has started to say shit like "ricer!, Turbo baby!, Fart cannon" and so forth. Of course, the others with him would laugh every time he said something.

Tonight...I had it. Right as he started to yell something, I stopped the car...walked over to him...and asked him what the deal was. His reply was "Its a fucking ricer. Sounds like a Goddam weedeater doing twelve MPH. You need a Mustang or Camaro, man". With that said, I simple say "get in". Everyone laughs as he says ok and hops in the passenger seat.

As most of you know, I work on an old Army base...with lots of straights and plenty of twisties to have fun on. Needless to say, he told me to slow down before I even got out of third on a 2 mile straightaway...barely 85MPH. I slowed down and he started saying sorry for mocking me as I started the return trip....in the twisties. Apparently, there's something about hitting corners with the tires squealing in pain that makes a cocky 40 year old highway patrolman freak out.

We get back to my complex, and he jumps out of the car and proceeds to say "Man, I'm sorry. You know how to drive and that car....fuck man...it's good". As I pull away from the group, I couldn't help getting in a cheap shot by saying "Don't tell them that you scream like a girl".

I consider it a success

16. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

You, sir, are my hero.

17. blueking_4

You sir, are also MY hero. I wanna be like you when I grow up! lol

18. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

no..no hero here. Just a man that likes to make idiots out of haters

19. blueking_4

no sir, you are a hero. don't you dare knock yourself down below the peg that we have given you! lol

20. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Lol dont get mad... get EVEN!