Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Lol. A friend of my girlfriend dropped her droid and the entire screen shattered. It was like 2 days after she got it. I lold.

2. blueking_4

blueking_4 Well-Known Member

3. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Been at work since 8PM...still have a couple hours until I can leave. Been up since 645 Sunday morning.....I'm dragging ass.

4. blueking_4

^Oh snap! You're on EST?

5. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Went for a drive today. Pushed the car to a reasonable limit. In the process the upper radiator hose popped off. I guess i pushed too far. Well i plan on getting a new radiator and hoses soon. Most likely would gonna be mishimoto.

Finally got to watch the green lantern movie today. Its like its always sold out when i want to buy it. They finally put it on on demand. Im going to buy another engine soon. Something to work on in my rents garage.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

6. 1slowlance

Green Lantern was alright. Nothing that amazing. Only reason I really wanted to see it is because it was shot down here, and I recognized a lot of the places.

7. blueking_4

^lol.

Hey alex!!!!! I might not have gotten the KC & CO shirt, but I got the next best thing!

[​IMG]

8. Jogenmaru

Im a major green lantern fan. Along with batman and the not so popular flash.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

9. 1slowlance

I'm a spiderman guy. I like batman as well, but I've always liked Marvel more than DC.

10. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

I was looking into some Mishi or Samco hoses for an 8. Thing is, I'm a little hesitant to put down the cash since they're not for my R/A. I did some research on them, and both upper and lower hoses are the same I.D. as mine (1.3" I think), but are longer. The upper is about 1" longer and the lower is about 1 1/4" longer...but they run the same route in the bay. I'm thinking of getting them, test fitting as-is, and trimming off any amount from the engine side. Seems logical to me. Any input, wise one?

Last edited: Mar 19, 2012
  11. Jogenmaru

my input, buy a 4g63 or 64 head and go from there. LOL

but I would assume your hoses would be shorter since you are a bigger displacement. But go for it. I can send you my old hoses so you can test fit it with your lancer. Im sure the evo hoses should work just fine for you though. Just buy a replacement hose from autozone or orielly's or something and try that out first. I think they are about $5. You could buy an evo radiator as well and that will help with fitment. I know its bigger than my radiator by about 3/4".

12. blueking_4

I found my future wife with my dream car:

[​IMG]

13. 1slowlance

If she could just scoot over a little bit, I can make a dash to the car and be in it and gone before she can do anything about it.

14. blueking_4

no you wouldn't, as you'd have to get in on the right side. lol

15. 1slowlance

Dammit. I would just say "SHAAAAAAARRRRRKKKKKK!!!!" Gets em every time.

16. blueking_4

lol. ok then, you'd have trouble with that then cause i'd already be in the driver seat. HA HA! I WIN!

17. blueking_4

[​IMG]

^ LOL!!!!!!

18. 1slowlance

Damn. I wish.

19. blueking_4

I know, right?

20. 1slowlance

Lost power today at work for about 2 hours. It was nice to just sit and watch the rain and everything for a while.