Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. 03 ES GUY

03 ES GUY Well-Known Member

Lol sounds like you had fun

2. SoulEater13

SoulEater13 Well-Known Member

where you going to?

3. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Ha...fun is an understatement. I mean, I loved my work....wasn't even work to me. I got to build, repair, and shoot guns all day. And when there are 6 people in a unit department, and only two are men.....those are odds that seemed to work out. No wonder I stayed at that station for 3 years....

4. blueking_4

blueking_4 Well-Known Member

San Diego, CA

5. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

hehehehe......

6. blueking_4

You sir, are not funny. lol

7. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Might be getting a new to me car. I saw it today when Jen and I were looking for a new car for her. Not saying anything yet, because I'm not too sure about everything yet, but ya'll will know once I do or don't get it.

8. lancer2quick

I got an 04 RA I'll sell her....

9. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

I trolled the crap out of blueking... hint: hover over his ROTM picture on the forum page.

10. blueking_4

yeah you did. and just like you said, it goes well with my FB profile photo. lol

11. 1slowlance

Well, I've kinda accepted the fact that I'm not going to be able to get what I was previously so excited about. It was a 2007 BMW 335i hard top vert. Test drove it and holy crap. Definitely want one sometime in my life when I'll be able to make payments for it. I couldn't afford the note plus full coverage insurance plus all the other bills I've got. Sigh. Kind of depressed about it, but I think I'd rather have a house first then get a toy. They want 24,9 for it. The 335 is the step below the m3, comes with a twin turbod 6.

12. lancer2quick

That sucks man. I know how it is to come to that realization...sucks big time.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2012
  13. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

+1 on that, i want a new car, but dont want a payment, so im lookin at cars and everything i want is like 5k over what i wanna spend, pretty upsetting feeling

14. 1slowlance

So, I might be able to get it or another one. Probably not that one, because it had about 80k miles on it. I found another one with 40k miles for $31k. Little higher in price, but I could talk them down some plus a trade-in. I don't know. I'm going to keep an eye out for any I see, and maybe weigh my options a little more. I fell in love with that damn car, man.

15. lancer2quick

Man....I have a couple cars to wash today....and its cold. I guess I really can't complain too much since its extra money to go towards the new exhaust and headlights. If any of you guys like washing and detailing cars, I highly recommend you wash a couple cars a week at your place. The detail shops around here charge between 25-35 bucks for an wash and vacuum....I get 10 for a wash, 15 with vacuum, and 50 for wash and wax. Doing one car pays for all the cost for an entire week of about 10-12 cars.

16. 03 ES GUY

03 ES GUY Well-Known Member

Name your business washes2quick lol

17. 1slowlance

Don't wanna go to work tomorrow. Like usual.

18. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Im off this whole week. Vacation time ftw!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

19. lancer2quick

Sounds good to me...I'll throw you a cut. Haha

20. 1slowlance

I like to save my vacation time for December then take all 2 weeks of it at once.