Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

easy as changing out your seats. cuz we dont have to remove our bumpers to do so. just 3 screws 3 clips and pull up and out. repeat for install. Just remember that the hid kit and bulbs are different. i think the bulbs are h7 and you have to have 2 hid kits for the high and low beams if you do both hids. I just did low beams cuz i dont want to wait for my high beams to warm up for the 15 secs it does. but once they are warmed up they are essentially like driving in day light that how bright they are.

2. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

random thought! i buyed wow yesterday and started playing fml O_O

3. blueking_4

blueking_4 Well-Known Member

Can't believe this is my last weekend up here in WA.

4. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I wasn't planning on getting the hi beams. I figured it would be somewhat of a simple install, but just wanted to check with someone who got them. Not too bad of fitment issues compared to stock ones? I know they will not fit perfectly, but kinda close? Lol.

5. slickdevil08

hi beams as in bulb swap?

6. 1slowlance

Correct. Hi beams as in HID hi beams.

7. slickdevil08

they should fit fine whats the problem?

8. 1slowlance

I was talking about the actual headlight fitment. I don't want hi beams for them, because it's kind of pointless to get HID hi beams.

9. Jogenmaru

Check my thread. The fitment is b+ material. There are gaps but they can be fixed.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

10. Jogenmaru

ima put a feeler up for my turbo parts soon. I got into an accident tonight. some ruff damage to the driver side. glad to be alive though. i kept control quite well. even still. now i gotta file a claim with my insurance company. so the turbo parts may have to go. sorry to say it. i was one step away from completion and it was getting done.

11. 1slowlance

That really sucks, bro. Hopefully you can work everything out with the insurance company and what not. Best thing is that you're alright though. Doesn't matter about the car, as long as you and whoever was involved turns out ok.

12. Jogenmaru

it was just me. my rear passenger side tire is a bit bald. so while i was making an inclined long left turn the car lost friction from that one point. I started to slip and hit a gaurd rail. front drivers side hit first. I corrected as much as i could and then the drivers side rear hit the rail. I corrected again. tried to downshift but in the heat of the moment i hit my brakes harder than hell and it corrected itself going straight. I pulled over to the far right just to look at the damage and then proceeded to cuss myself out. needless to say im fine. It could have been worse if that railing was not there.

13. 1slowlance

Well, glad to hear you're ok. And, that's all that really matters.

14. slickdevil08

^agreed

let me kno if ya need anything jojo. maybe take you to the honda dealer {omg}

15. Jogenmaru

naw if they total it i was looking at getting a newer sti or evo 8. something with all wheel drive.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
  16. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

finally ordered some hids, rather excited, glad to hear your ok jog, not sure if your into vw but i think gti r32 are awd as well, just throwing that out there. hoping everything works out for ya man

17. slickdevil08

thinking about heavily modding my civic soon here

18. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

Supercharge that bish.

19. 1slowlance

Lolno. TT. Rofl.

20. slickdevil08

im actully thinking about getting the jackson racing supercharger with stage 3 and full internals.

would push 13 lbs out of the supercharger and they estimate that my hp range will be 379hp 317 tq