Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

My biggest move was like 3000 miles lol it took 5 long days!!

2. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

Pussy....

3. Prophet

lol... I haven't made a report in awile.. lately my nipples have been hard... it is cold outside lol...

4. Prophet

haha Damn... why so angry?

5. Prophet

Scott I think your views on wine and sprits is all wrong... to bad you don't live closer to me and I would take you thru Napa country to learn and experience really good wine...

6. 08CustomLancer

08CustomLancer Well-Known Member

been on Live '08 trying to finish the achievements. GOD it is hard to get the last few.

anyone that plays, got any tips (besides using xbox360achievements.org) to get 56 rebounds with one player? seriously?

Ha Jason, that would be fun :D nah i just dont like getting drunk (not that i ever have been) but I have more important things to worry about right now, plus my mom would kill me (altho she admitted to doing it around my age and younger)

7. Prophet

Well see that is what I mean... IMO drinking should be experienced and enjoyed... not to just get drunk. There is alot to do and experience when drinking wine and certain spirits. I personally enjoy and perfer a nice glass of Cabernet, Merlot or Single Malt. To a bottle of Bicardi lol... I don't drink to get drunk...

If you do a little bit of research you will find that a nice glass of wine paired with some excellent food would really help you enjoy it...

8. 08CustomLancer

isnt that what they do in europe to stay healthy? we also never have wine or anything in the house

9. Prophet

Red wine has been proven to help with the heart. I drink a glass a night because of my Type 2 Diabeties... I am almost a shoe in for a heart attack lol...

10. 08CustomLancer

oo well we will see, i mean ya a drink or two is alright, no need to drink to get drunk

11. Prophet

I would suggest picking up a book called "Wine for Dummies" you will learn alot from that book...

12. 08CustomLancer

13. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

wth, they have all kinds of books "for dummies" now-a-days, those people are making some money.

14. 08CustomLancer

if there is a market, go for it :D

15. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Heck yeah, like a reliable turbo kit for our cars for about a grand, (hint, hint to shops). Lol but that not gonna happen anytime soon. :(

16. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

:-(

17. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

irony = Reading for Dummies :p

18. 08CustomLancer

19. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

I'm hommmmme!!!!

I succesfully went the whole night without puking...w00t! haha.

Gotta let the dog out to pee.

Mr. Prophet, I don't wanna hear about your nipples, just your morning wood. ;)

20. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

lol.wood im in computer class now so bored. comment my car peoples lol