Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Am I the only person....among all of our members....that is on after 3AM? Seems that way here lately...

2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Nope. i was up at 1. kinda sucked cuz i didnt wanna wake up that early. good thing i did though because my phone was off and its my alarm. I really would have been late for work. but i went to bed at 8 so i guess 5 hours is enough for now.

3. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Love working Saturdays.

4. Jogenmaru

Im hungry

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

5. lancer2quick

I've noticed a trend...this place is DEAD between 5P Friday and 3P Saturday. So many people with cool shit to do...I miss those days....

6. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

starting around 5pm friday i start drinking and about 3pm saturday is when im waking up lol good call

7. Jogenmaru

Haha that's funny

8. shieldwolf342

damn amp needs to show up i wanna my computer in the car lol.

9. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

seen taking back sunday last night, free concert, they werent bad, played a lot of oldies

10. 1slowlance

Oh man. I can't stand them. Lol.

11. COLancer85

COLancer85 Member

Guess i pissed of a BIRD:\

Attached Files:

12. 1slowlance

That happens to me a lot. Lol.

13. killerdragonoz

killerdragonoz Well-Known Member

getting an wrx but keeping the lancer

14. 1slowlance

^ Nice choice. Been thinking about my next car/vehicle. Want a bike or one of the new chevy cruze.

15. lancer2quick

Why is it that I come across awesome deals when I don't have the spare change? FML...

16. shieldwolf342

And you won't share what they are l2q

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

17. lancer2quick

Yeah, yeah....I guess I should...
    theres a guy over on EvoM that has a full Evo VIII interior (front and back seats) for 400 bucks. Usually everything on EvoM is waay overpriced, but I would jump on this if I had the money...

http://forums.evolutionm.net/northe...o-seats-front-back-cheap-pick-up-only-nj.html

Someone here PLEASE jump on these....People over there think their stuff is gold, and try to get retail prices for heavily used stuff...sometimes more. That is the cheapest set that I have seen EVER.

Even if you don't want them...buy them and bring them to ECMM...I'll take em....or someone else will...

Last edited: May 10, 2011
  18. Jogenmaru

Damn! I wish I had the cash.

19. COLancer85

COLancer85 Member

I went to a car show held by the Mitsubishi dealer in my area. This was around the time fast five came out but anyways... So a couple of evos showed , a few subies and a 04 celica.(the celica won) While at the show some guy lets call him Mr. Awesome starts talking shit and challenges anyone with a evo to a race for a $1000. No one takes him up on his offer so when the show was over he peels out of the parking lot trying to show off his corvette. This was the result ....enjoy B).

The jeep he slammed into...
    976_0573.jpg

His hood flew off
    976_0569.jpg

And here he is Mr. Awesome
    976_0574.jpg

20. 1slowlance

Good thing no one took him up on the offer. Dudes turbo'd. Would've smoked any Evo there from a roll.