Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

I'm just starting work........

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

2. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

4 weeks of school left

3. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

I'm glad my school days are over....haven't thought about anything school related in 8 years.....

4. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

I was thinking about going back to school. Im not too fond of this warehouse job. Its too strenious for what I do. But its the most physical activity I have time to do.

5. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I hated school, and never want to go back. Lol. There's a place my friend said around here that charges $80. I'll look around a bit more for prices. Only reason I wanna get it fixed is because of Super Meatboy. Best game ever. Not available on psn. And I figured since it's just sitting there collecting dust I could use it.

6. lancer2quick

At work...downloaded HALF of the service manual for the Lancer. I have printed out and 3-hole punched HALF of what I have downloaded. So, 1/4 of the manual has taken almost three 2" ring binders.....over 1800 pages. The fuel/MFI section was 934 pages in itself. I'm going to need more ring binders....and more time.

I'll download the rest of the manual and make a big PDF for those of you that want it.....just give me a week or so. It includes the 2.0L and the 2.4L engines. I think you 02-03 guys could use the engine, fuel system, HVAC system, cooling system, SRS system, and a few other things. I'll post a sticky when I get it finished......

7. Jogenmaru

We can use the whole 2.0 section. Only thing different about us vs the 04-06 lancer and not ralliart is the return fuel system. That's it. LOL. The difference between us and you is the engine, tranny, exhaust mani, abs braking, there is more but its early.

8. 1slowlance

Sweet. Always wondered why it seems no 02-03 has a manual...

9. Jogenmaru

Do I sit too low guys? I used to be lower until I couldn't pass inspection because I was too low. I might drop it back down. Lol

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Attached Files:

10. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

Mine doesn't sit too much higher

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

11. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

doesnt loook tooo high

12. lancer2quick

nope....mine is about that low, unless you guys have unusually low curbs in Va..

13. Jogenmaru

No low curbs. Just retardedly paved highways and on/off ramps. When you come for ecmm I will show you around. My daily commute is the worst I have seen in the east coast. And I've been to 5 different states. Including birmingham, alabama. Visiting my dads parents.

14. lancer2quick

^^Works for me. I think the wife and I are going to come up around Wed. or Thurs. that week so we can have a little time to piss around by ourselves. I will definitely hit you up when we get up that way. BTW, your I shipped your little gift on Monday....It should get to you tomorrow or Friday....

15. Jogenmaru

SWEEEET! I plan to not disappoint

16. 1slowlance

Lower. Got portal 2 the other day. Lovin' it.

17. Jogenmaru

Yea. Im gettin it for ps3 so I can get the pc copy as well.

18. 1slowlance

We should play co-op, son.

19. Jogenmaru

Hell yea! As soon as psn comes back on. Lol

20. 1slowlance

I know right. Omgwtfbbq.