Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

^ True. And lol at that exhaust. Good luck, bro. Had to put 2160 psi of water in some piping yesterday. That's a lot of pressure. Lol.

2. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Random thought:

Trying to get a new car is harder than I remember.... LOL.

3. 1slowlance

I've been thinking about getting a new car, and selling my Lancer to my sister for a few hundred. Would love a 2008-10 Toyota Avalon.

4. LuvMyLancer

I think I'm selling my Pursuit in a couple months... I'll just take a bus or cab until I can afford a new car LOL.

I checked out a new Lancer but I wasn't digging it for some reason.... They changed a few things that I don't really care for. The rims are ugly as sin.... the inside was the same though.

I'll probably get a 2011 or 2012 Mazda3 in that bright cute blue color they have :) It'll be nice and girly haha

5. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

I like that blue. I'd rock it on my lancer if i could afford the paint job.

6. 1slowlance

I kinda like the new Mazda's. The styling is pretty cool.

7. LuvMyLancer

Aside from the happy face, I love the new Mazda3. I like the tail lights, it drives so nice, its got a little "zoom zoom" to it LOL.

Hopefully in a few months I can sell my piece of shit Pursuit (Purshit as I call it), pay off some debt and buy a brand new car. It will either be the Mazda3 or a slightly older Nissan 350Z.

I'm being trained for management at Five Guys so I'll be making double what I make now. ($40,000 a year to start, can go up to $60-$80,000)

So we'll see how that goes!

8. Jogenmaru

You guys have a 5 guys up there too? nice!

9. LuvMyLancer

Yep!! They just came into Canada, actually. They've opened like 10 stores across Canada so far but have plans to open like 150, or something like that.

It's sooooo gooooood. I get to eat there for free everyday... I try not to because I'll gain like 100lbs but sometimes I just cave and get a Bacon cheeseburger and fries... yum yum!!

10. 1slowlance

Lol. Never even heard of it.

11. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Is it just me, or does the 2011 charger's rear end bring memories of an RX7? Probably just the angle I was looking at it......

12. Jogenmaru

Hanvent seen it yet. Maybe I will look it up when I go on my luunch break today.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

13. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

i wish school would be done with already

14. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

Damn parts to fix my hvac cost 36 bucks with shipping hopefully fixes the issue

15. 1slowlance

I saw one of the new Chargers the other day and actually like the back end a little.

16. LuvMyLancer

Nice rear-end or not, I still wouldn't buy one LOL

17. ayount08

ayount08 Well-Known Member

I hate the back end of the new chargers.

Tapatalk oh yes

18. 1slowlance

Hungry as hell.

19. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

Damn that's bull! I'm so board! About to get out of class!!!!

Sent from my Droid