Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

New slim sub is "out for delivery @ 5:42AM"....and yes, I know its a Sony...but I found a hell of a deal on it...so don't hate. Not a big fan of Sony myself, but I've gotten out of the big boom phase...I just wanted something to add a little kick to the lyrical entertainment...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 25, 2011
  2. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

i got a kicker l 10, and thats all i love it, its pretty much what that is but its kicker and better haha,

3. lancer2quick

I've never had any luck with Kicker....I have had 2, and both of them had a voice coil die within 3 months.....

4. ayount08

ayount08 Well-Known Member

I have a pure Polk audio system and I love it.

Tapatalk oh yes

5. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I have 2 12" Kenwoods that work every now and then. Lol. Pretty sure it's the wiring.

6. lancer2quick

Well...Sub came today. Box looked fine, enclosure looks perfect, sub looks perfect...sounds like a bag of smashed assholes. Buzzing, crackling, barely any low sound at all....until you push on the top of the cone...then it sounds fine. I think its a bad spider, or the voice coil hitting the inside pole (you sub guys will know what I'm talking about). F*king gay

7. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

That sucks about your subs. I've always liked Pioneer. Too bad Samsung doesnt make sound products because the way they make there tv's the sound systems would be fucking awesome.

Going to get an alignment today before I fail my inspection.

ROFLMAO smashed assholes, thats a new one in my book

going back to bed now.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2011
  8. 1slowlance

Didn't get to sleep till 3:30 and woke up at 6:30. Fuck my waking up early habits.

9. Jogenmaru

[video=youtube;sHzdsFiBbFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc[/video]

10. 1slowlance

I love sleep.

11. Jogenmaru

Might be buying me a '92 subaru with 200,000+ miles on it for 500. Needs a new battery, tags, inspection, a most likely some other stuff. Its gas is most likely sludge since it hasn't been started on over a year. Hopefully its not that bad. Lol

12. ayount08

ayount08 Well-Known Member

Sweet. That'll be a nice car when you get it fixed up.

Tapatalk oh yes

13. 1slowlance

Daily that bish.

14. Jogenmaru

That's what I was thinking about doing. That way I can finally put the lancer down for some good ol TLC. It really needs it.

15. 1slowlance

Or just get a different car that is worth the time and money to put into it.

16. lancer2quick

Shocks, struts, and headlights getting here today....expect some pics. Anyone care for a how-to on the shocks and struts??

17. Jogenmaru

I do. Its pretty straight forward but it may help. Someone out in the future.

sent from my droid2 using tapatalk bitches

18. lancer2quick

Got the headlights installed....desperately need to order new bulbs for the projectors....I hate the stock yellowish bulbs. Pics to come...cutoff is actually pretty decent for aftermarket projectors.....

19. 1slowlance

20. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

WORD
    !!!