Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Hungry as fuck.

2. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

bored as fuck

3. 1slowlance

Again, hungry as fuck. Lol.

4. davidlanceres

davidlanceres Well-Known Member

lol. Ah start school tomorrow at 9am.

5. 1slowlance

Not going back to school.

6. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Ordered a downpipe for lancer "(non evo)" and received a straight pipe for evo. Fucking ebay! And I retract my statement about road race motorsports straight pipe. As the one I received today is really shitty. I dont even understand how the flanges are being held together on the pipe. It doesnt look like it was done good at all. rrm is good quality compared to this. HAA!

7. davidlanceres

That honestly makes it less appealing. I mean I guess it's just a badge but still...

8. 1slowlance

Same way I feel about it. I don't think I'd ever drive a Scion.

9. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

considering putting the RA up for sale after I fix and replace some stuff, in the hopes of getting an Evo 8 or 9. Guess I'm in that "Dreaming of Evo" phase again. It'll probably never happen...but I keep putting myself through it a few times a year....

10. Jogenmaru

If you do end up selling the R/A then you better part out. I know of somethings I could use that you may have. Oh and if you get the evo...search for a resalvaged title or something. They are always 3-5 grand cheaper than buyin it from a used dealership.

11. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

i always think about selling my lancer and getting something different. i really want an rsx type s, i know i cant afford a evo. but i do love my lancer for some reason

12. 1slowlance

Changed my oil Tuesday. In the stupid cold weather. I was going to take a picture of the ice on my windshield yesterday morning and post it in the snow thread figured ya'll would lol, but my camera wouldn't work.

13. Jogenmaru

seller on ebay contacted me 2 days ago. Sent him pictures of the wrong item. havent heard from him since. next friday if i havent received my money or my downpipe im going to force them to give it back.

14. 1slowlance

Hope everything works out for you, bro. I'm always afraid something like that is going to happen.

15. Jogenmaru

gonna buy me a house next month! make it happen credit fairy. But seriously....im lookin around right now. I don't like the whole renting scene. Waste of money imo.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
  16. davidlanceres

Renting is the worst investment in most people lives. Good luck! Prices are down now, it's a great time to buy man.

17. lancer2quick

Haven't slept since 7AM Wednesday morning. Something seriously has to change in my daily routine...killing me

18. lancer2quick

Thinking of bombing some interior pieces on the RA...yes or no??
    [​IMG]

19. 1slowlance