Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. 08CustomLancer

08CustomLancer Well-Known Member

dude 40 for the evo is crazy. it was around 38 and under here. but i mean you could get it for much less.

I could never be a salesman. Or maybe I could. I just can't be the one that jumps on people like Prey. I know from experiance (as well as many of you might) how it is it save and spend on a shitty car.

I would be the salesman that people WANT to go to. I would be point blank honest about the car and about a good price we could get them into. I wouldn't dick around and keep going to my boss for this and that every 5 seconds. I would listen and not act like they are prey. I don't know I'm just too honest like that.

2. sirelancer

sirelancer Well-Known Member

I know what you mean, save up as much as you can right, me I basically moved out when I was sixteen,

3. 08CustomLancer

Sometimes certain circumstances make things harder. Of all my posts here about wanting the new car, hating my job and what not, I find my self to be lucky. My mom brought me up well and never just handed me anything. she would co-sign in a heart beat if i NEEDED the car but this is just a want thing.

4. sirelancer

Yeah your probably right, but i've been into evos for so long, plus with the new body style even more loving it, I used to have an VII before my lancer

5. sirelancer

See with my situation I get along with my parents very well, but I graduated early when I was sixteen, and a very good buddy of mine dad worked very high up in my previous job, so he landed me the job which I was at for almost 5 years

6. 08CustomLancer

Oh okay so it was more of a good thing then a bad one.

Thats good, sometimes its easier to assume it was bad then good that way if it was bad then people wont get mad

7. sirelancer

thats understandable

8. 08CustomLancer

see you guys tomorrow, the later i stay up the worse my throat is feeling.

night

9. sirelancer

laters man

10. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Have a good night!!!

11. 08CustomLancer

wtf. my throat is killing. anyone know how to tell you have strep or not? ive never had it. and if you cant be around people for 24 hours i dont have work today or tomorrow so i should hurry up and get medicine. i cant call out tuesday because of the job im doing they got no one to cover. yes i know, dont worry about work, but in this economy I DO.

12. LuvMyLancer

I've never had Strep throat but my throat hurts a little this morning. I also woke up with a headache.... boo.

I would take medicine anyway, just as a preventative measure!

13. 08CustomLancer

your lancer looks awesome on the stock wheels. i would save money and stay on them :D

14. LuvMyLancer

^^^ who are you talking to.... ?

15. 08CustomLancer

16. LuvMyLancer

Oh okay.. I didn't see anyone talking about rims so I was confused haha.

The rims I have are okay but the passenger side ones are ruined from hitting many curbs as I first learned to drive. (I've only had my license 7 months lol).

17. 08CustomLancer

Yeah i know it was random. haha :D

Eh thats okay, they still look good on your lancer whiles others the stocks just dont work with what they have done.

18. LuvMyLancer

Well I tried to keep a whole blue and silver theme going with my car.

If I get new rims they'll probably be chrome-ish or gunmetal.

But it'll take me like a year to save up that kind of money haha.

19. 08CustomLancer

You should stay with the silver. Save the money for something else :D

20. LuvMyLancer

Well I think the first thing I'm doing in the spring is exhaust and lowering springs. I still need HIDs and Angel Eyes...

Why am I sooo poor! haha