Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Started playing bass for a friend of mine's band. He's letting me borrow his 5 string to practice with. Not used to these big ass strings.

2. davidlanceres

davidlanceres Well-Known Member

Happy New Year!

3. 1slowlance

^ This. New year. Sheesh, life flies by don't it?

4. davidlanceres

davidlanceres Well-Known Member

Sure does! Blueberry Pop-tarts FTW. That is all.

5. 1slowlance

I hate how I wake up early even when I don't have work.

6. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

my xbox got the e73 error code, so i sold and am now getting a new one, it comes with forza 3, kinda excited about playing that

7. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

e73 is a hard drive error i believe. either that or e74.

8. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Forza 3 is the shit!

Speaking of I'd rather play that then work today.

9. 1slowlance

Forza 3 is pretty fun, but you shoulda got a ps3. Just saying. :)

10. Jogenmaru

I cant find forza 3 ultimate anywhere!

11. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

all my friends are on xbox thats why i got one again, i was thinking about gettin a ps3 though

on another note, walmart.com has really fast shipping and really good deals

12. 1slowlance

Can't wait for work tomorrow. Been off the past 2 days and ain't making no money. :(

13. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

sorry for not being here as much as usual guys...a lot going on here lately. On another note, FOOD...om nom nom

14. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

A lot of how-to's may be coming from me in the coming month. The RA has 117000 miles on her now, so I think its time to do some "preventive maintenance". New CV shafts, O2 sensors, shocks and struts, plugs, adjusting valve lash, trans fluid, radiator and hoses, brakes, headlights, and some other small things. Also thinking of swapping out my current amp/sub combo for the Infinity Basslink setup. I have the OEM sub box with a 800w Legacy 8 molded in pushed by a Fosgate R250-1 amp. So keep an eye out...

Last edited: Jan 6, 2011
  15. 1slowlance

Stumbleupon is awesome.

16. Jogenmaru

just bougt oil/coolant lines, blow off valve, and forge wastegate actuator. Now all that's left is wrx injectors, some gauges, turbo manifold, 55mm to 78mm silicone couplers, 5-10 psi spring for the wga, and a cheap/used laptop(not netbook i hate those things).
    And I believe that is all I need for me to complete the kit. All that will be ordered the second week of February. except the laptop. I think i can get one off a friend for $50.

17. 1slowlance

Sweet, man. Always good to see people actually going through with plans they've made for themselves.

18. Jogenmaru

I have to say I enjoy playing the playstation move. A lot better than the wii. Dunno why.

I also got in my road race motorsports test pipe with the o2 sensor hole. It doesnt look all that reliable to me. Looks like a ebay product. It's welded on the outside but not on the inside. I think that is very weird and most likely not reliable. But I will install it next week when I get my replacement ebay downpipe in on monday.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
  19. 1slowlance

You're right. It does look straight off of ebay. Should be a $50 part, not a hundred and 50.

20. Jogenmaru

I would take it to an exhaust shop and have them weld if for me on the inside but I dont bother looking around for things. I wait for em to break. LOL.