Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

merry christmas everybody!!

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Got like 3 pairs of jeans. Everyone knew I needed more. Lol.

3. davidlanceres

davidlanceres Well-Known Member

What did everyone get for Christmas?

4. jester

jester Well-Known Member

sand dirt and a cold shower since the hto water out her decided to break but my daughter sent me an electric razor and i did get to drive a right hand drive lancer from saudi arabia that one of the contractors out her owned so that was sweet even though it was kinda beat to shit it aint the first RHD I have driven but the first RHD Lancer and to my surprise it was just a lancer it had no ls es or oz and it wasnt even a cedia since I know that some of you are thinking thats whats it must have been it was all the same like any normal lancer just the interior was woodgrain wich looked very bad and it was RHD but still is a blast

5. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Computer monitor
    Computer desk
    lots of fuckin snow
    money
    clothes

6. 1slowlance

Clothes, shoes. That's it. It might've been one of those weird Lancers. If it was from Saudi. I know they had some weird abbreviations or something like that for the older years, like VE and stuff like that. I'm pretty sure anyways.

7. jester

jester Well-Known Member

maybe but i believe it was an 02 - 03 cause the whole body looked almost the same as mine just no ground effect package and the trunk seemed taller plus it was khm instead of mph but still a rare oportunity that made me happy for a few minutes granted it dont take much out here to make someone smile

8. 1slowlance

Ed Bassmaster's funny as shit.

9. Jogenmaru

I can't wait to get paid this Thursday!!!! Gonna spend it on some new tires for the gf and some bills....oh yea!

10. 1slowlance

11. timschoeliertm

what did the tickle me elmo get before he went out for shipping?

two test tickles

12. Jogenmaru

New batteries for the vibrator inside.

13. jester

jester Well-Known Member

ok so I am curious as to if anyone has a step by step for what need modified or removed in order to install the evo7v2 front bumper on the oz i have heard trim foam and all out removal of crash bar is this something the average joe can due or should it be left to the pros?

14. 1slowlance

I think you need to take off the bumper reinforcement thingy.

15. jester

jester Well-Known Member

thats what im being told well just in case anyone out there was curious I got an email from Brian from RRM and he says that they can make the evo7 v2 in fiberglass with the mold they have for the carbon fiber one and instead of it being 999.00 plush shippin its only 249.00 plus shipping thats a big price drop plus its cheaper than all the other sites I have looked at thats just my tid bit of info to pass on the the world just in case anyone else was lookin for one from a qaulity manufacturer

16. 1slowlance

Don't wanna work tonight.

17. Jogenmaru

Gonna wash my car tomorrow and do one final attempt on the coilovers before I give in and take it somewhere. Car looks like shit cuz of the snow and salt.

sent from my droid2 using tapatalk bitches

18. timschoeliertm

i love madden, but i hate most of the d bag people that play it

19. 1slowlance

^ Agreed. Plus the fact that when you play online there's people who just run the same play over and over.

20. timschoeliertm

spongebob is clasic