Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Interesting. I don't believe I've ever heard of the SVX. Looks kinda cool.

2. davidlanceres

davidlanceres Well-Known Member

Fun little AWD cars but....very heavy and little aftermarket support.

3. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

ahh but see it will give me a good opportunity to do my own work something ive been wanting to do never the less still fun cars to drive even with it barebone stock

4. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Sweet. Guy i work with has a blue one. I always liked the windows in them for some reason...

5. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

what do i win?

6. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

satisfaction

7. 1slowlance

Friend of mine had the same problem with his '87 300zx. He couldn't really find any of the parts he needed.

8. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Friend gf is looking for an STI. I told her if she can find one we got our selves a road trip. The closest 2 are in North Carolina. But its all black and we all know black is impossible to maintain. The other one is in Conneticut about and hour away from JDMHammer.

I called in a favor. I will most likely owe him one come ECMM. He will prolly make me find good places to hangout. Or events to do.

9. 1slowlance

So....I'm thinking it may be possible to make it to ECMM.

10. Jogenmaru

It better be.

11. Jogenmaru

gettin on tekken 6 to see if the internet matches are any better. Then black ops.

12. 1slowlance

I'll be on black ops in a sec, yo. But, you're probably not on now anyways.

13. Jogenmaru

I put black op in the system. Tried to connect and it caused my ps3 to lock up. 2 times in a row. It did it to me last week or either the week before as well. Locked up 2 times and I just said fuck it. Im selling it now. I dont have fun with that game anyway. I was never really into shooters. Except battlefield. Now I really like that game.

14. 1slowlance

Meh. I like it. But, then again, I'm one of those CoD addicts.

15. Jogenmaru

Got home from work at 10. downloaded 1.5 gb patch for battlefield bad company 2. Installed the game to my 360 hard drive. Played until 230 in the morning. Where the hell does time go by. Shit is fun. Much better than Fail of Duty Failed ops

16. 1slowlance

You just mad. Then again, I've never played Battlefield. I wanted to pick it up and try it, but then my internet stopped working, so I never did. Maybe I'll try it out now though.

17. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

god damn check engine light came on, im pretty sure its my cat and again, had the same problem last winter. im prety sure im just going to get headers this time

do those ebay header throw anyone codes?

18. Jogenmaru

Whats the code?

19. 1slowlance

I've been throwing a code for a while now, but it'll go away every now and then. Code says it's the o2 sensor on my cat. Don't want to buy another $75 o2 sensor though.

20. Jogenmaru

Firefox 4 is awesome!!!! Although what's not awesome is in windows 7 each tab you open is considered another window instead of it just showing one firefox at the bottom it shows more than one firefox window open but in firefox it only shows tabs.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2010