Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. sirelancer

sirelancer Well-Known Member

thats not bad, I might be thinking of doing security for a little while, I just have to do drug test and i'm pretty much in bcuz my grams has worked at the place for almost ten years,

2. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Well that wouldn't be too bad. Be a Mall Cop hahaha

3. 08CustomLancer

08CustomLancer Well-Known Member

wow until i get a car payment, i have a $45 bill, Cell phone.

oh and gas.

4. sirelancer

geez, must be nice

5. sirelancer

lol

6. 08CustomLancer

Well I pay for school and my insurance too. But that is every 6 months. So I just save the money in the mean time.

Dammit. I forgot about my insurance. I want a new car and I forgot that my insurance is going to be another $600-$800 in April when I want the new car in Feb. March-ish. Not enough time to then save for insurance.

ugh. I hope it works.

7. sirelancer

oh what are you looking at purchasing

8. 08CustomLancer

Well, it hasnt been leaked besides on that specific forum, but i guess it is time.

Cant make up my mind.

All choices are 2.7L or 3.5L (leaning towards the 3.5L its a much nicer ride)

A. '07 Stone White Dodge Charger
    B. '07 Magnesium Blue Dodge Charger

The MB was only that year. While I always love the look of the white, the blue is awesome too and more rare.

9. sirelancer

their pretty sweet my buddy used to have one before getting his 08 challenger srt 8

10. 08CustomLancer

I did look into a Lancer, I love the ride, but when the sales man drove the charger and I finally got to sit in the passenger, It is sooo comfortable for passengers (not like ill ever trust anyone to drive it) but I fit in the car. Im a big guy (tall) but skinny as hell. I barely fit in my mom's Mazda Protege.

11. sirelancer

12. 08CustomLancer

Finally I didnt start the next page :D

I just have to wait on my Bank CD's to free up, see how well my stocks keep doing (or not fucking oil.) and to save up this month and next month's pay checks. Find a buyer for my car. That should give me a good down payment, better then a trade in on a personal sale, and pay for my insurance in April. Working the 2 jobs keeps the flow coming.

If this falls through (which im really heading for Feb.- March) but it could wait another 2-3 months after that to save up more for sure.

On the other hand, my mom thinks us buying a condo would be a better "investment" but I don't make enough to help with the mortgage on one.

We will see. I hate sounding like i'm all talk. I just get excited for this to happy (almost had a 07' charger 2 months ago) but my loan didnt go through because my mom wouldnt sign at the time.

13. LuvMyLancer

I wish I could buy a house but I cant even afford rent... haha.

OH WELL! I'm living at home forever.

14. 08CustomLancer

Hell yeah, I live at home because it is much cheaper. Kids my age just can't afford to go out right away anymore.

15. LuvMyLancer

How old are you?? I'm too old to be living at home haha

16. 08CustomLancer

18 almost 19

me and my girlfriend would bring enough in monthy ONLY for rent around here. Not to mention bills.

17. LuvMyLancer

Ahh you're still young. :)

I was out on my own just before my 18th birthday and lived in 3 of Canada's Major cities and now I'm back home.

18. sirelancer

yeah it sometimes sucks living on your own, but hey me and my wife are doing well so far.

yeah that sucks about the whole loan thing how it didnt go thru, when i was going to purchase the evo, the sales men were all pricks, didnt want to budge on the price, bcuz where i live way to much in the 4x,xxx range, not going to pay that, even was going to do a down payment of almost 20g but nope, so walkd away from it, for now

19. 08CustomLancer

No reason to leave yet. I mean yeah it will be cool, but money wise its just not smart. I don't talk to too many people (im in a newer town been here only 5 years) so I didn't grow up with the kids to room with anyone. Not to mention most are stuck up rich snobs (no offence to anyone that is rich and nice)

20. LuvMyLancer

For the price of an Evo you can get something better anyway... lol

That's my opinion anyway...

And stay at home as long as you feel the need to. Times were WAY different back when I first moved out. Our rent was $1850 a month LOL. That was just rent ;)

That for a 20th floor Condo in Downtown Toronto with a lakeview ;)