Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Good morning everyone.

2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Playing World of Warcraft. Need to get to level 80 before Cataclysm comes out in a few weeks.

Birthday tomorrow. Gonna be at home sick.....

Last edited: Nov 17, 2010
  3. 1slowlance

Happy early birthday, Jog.

4. davidlanceres

davidlanceres Well-Known Member

Happy B day! I started the WOW 10-day trial the other day....soooo addicting but I don't think it's my thing.

5. 1slowlance

Woke up late. Happy birthday, Jog! Hope it's a good one.

6. Jogenmaru

Taking the gf/wife to the cheescake factory tomorrow to celebrate our bdays. Gotta love bdays that are right after each other. mine is today and hers is tomorrow.

7. 1slowlance

O wow. That's pretty cool.

8. Jogenmaru

SSSooooo, me and my brother just wrestled. And the verdict is im either too old or im really sick. it took me 2 mins to get him out. Where it normally takes me around 45 secs. put him in a headlock and lifted his right leg up towards his head. dragged him out. Im very tired. Soo imma take it as i am really really sick. throat is burning. out of shape too. My dad was rofl in his head :D . I thought it was funny that I a sick and older person who is statistically weaker than my brother just dragged him out of my room.

Before that all went down his friend from next door gave me my bday licks. He gave me 23 normal ones and the number 24 was with his boney little knuckles. I did not tense up for any of them cuz I didnt feel like it. Weeeelll my left shoulder is burning its ass off right now and it wont be healed for another 2 weeks since I'm sick.

9. 1slowlance

Watching my sis play Mario Party 4. The greatest and most sensitive of all the Mario Parties.

10. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

gotta love relationship triangles

11. 1slowlance

Might be getting my internet fixed soon. Yay.

12. Jogenmaru

uumm what? you was bangin your ex's friend and didnt know it?

13. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

13 more schooldays left till end of semester!!

14. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

girl and guy are moving in and um well the girl was really friendly last night to me when he wasnt around

15. 1slowlance

Don't remind me that this semester's almost over. Guh.

16. 1slowlance

So, someone thought it would be really awesome to be a douche and hit the back quarter panel of my car with their car. Fuck I hate people. No respect for other people's stuff. It's not too bad, but it 's still pretty big. I'll have pictures of it tomorrow.

17. davidlanceres

davidlanceres Well-Known Member

Id be pretty fucking pissed. I have a dent on my door from where some old guy opened his door into my car and then he drove off after I gave him the death stare...Geriatric fuck.

18. 1slowlance

People just piss me off, no respect for other people's property. Sigh. Well, I'll have to deal with it and see if I can't pop out the dent and try and get the paint and scratches off.

19. Jogenmaru

Right after you got your ride respect sticker too. Someone thought it was funny to be a douche. Sidenote, hunk did you get that router yet? If not imma send another one overnite with tracking. Also, cheesecake factory was fucking paaacked. Next time im reserving a spot for us.

20. Jogenmaru

Hunk do you have a phone number I can text you the tracking number. Or just send it to you via email or pm. I just printed out the sticker to place on the package. Gonna drop it off at the post office today. Again. Let's see if they screw up. Its 2-3 day shipping this time and not that 9 day shipping. Overnite is like 10$ per pound. I said fuck that. Sorry