Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

get them damn things on already jog haha, your like me, i get stuff but i take forever to put it on my car

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Sigh. Tired.

3. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Haha. It didn't happen. Too much rust.

4. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

pooo on rust

5. 1slowlance

Sleep from 10 30 to 730 this morning was awesome.

6. Jogenmaru

agreed. It doesnt look bad either but here are pics. Just gonna take it to a shop here in a few weeks. I already spent about $60 buyin tools to do it myself. It most likely will cost me around $100 for them to take off the old ones and put on the megans.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 9, 2010
  7. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

wow those actually look pretty good idk if its the rust but i know they are torqued on like a mofo

8. Jogenmaru

yea they are on there tight! It would be a bit easier if there wasnt rust. I'd be able to do it myself or with my friend. But that torque is what is holdin me back. Im gonna go buy a few torque wrenches and see if I can get them off then but if not Im just gonna take it to the shop. I will have wrenches for future use though. LOL.

9. Jogenmaru

TTTOOOOOO MMAAAANNY CCOOOODDESS!!! p0141. I guess it's time to fix that 2nd 02 sensor now. time to plug it in. Buyin rrm's straight pipe and some ebay downpipe. Maybe even some ebay downpipe header combo. Just enough to pass inspection. Well since my cel isnt on they would scan for codes anyway. Good thing I keep a logger all the time and unplugged the light. It gets irritating sometimes. But I always know what codes I have and that's the important part.

10. 1slowlance

I think RRM sells that CRL code eliminator or whatever to go in place of an o2 sensor on the cat for their test pipe.

11. Jogenmaru

They do. I will be getting that as well. I have to get a whole new front end exhaust part which is killing me. The downpipe and 2nd cat are all welded together. It's a rather unpleasing sight to see as the guy who did the weld had no clue what he was doing.

12. Jogenmaru

hope no one buys this before I get paid next. Sucks not having money sometimes. Thanks for the heads up

13. 1slowlance

You know, I saw that the other day and meant to post it up to let anyone know who might be interested, but I think it was right before I left for school and I forgot all about it. Sorry. :/ On a side note, late night runs are fun.

14. shieldwolf342

so um cant walk 20 feet off work property to smoke gotta instead walk 1/4 mile to the "approved" smoking area lol

15. shieldwolf342

btw jogenmaru when u get paid again?

16. 1slowlance

This Friday for me.

17. Jogenmaru

LOL. Just take off anything that shows you work where you do.

19th. Good news though. I picked up a 2nd job at GameStop again for car expenses.

18. shieldwolf342

hopefully its there jogen devilish little me went ooooOOOOO me want but bills gotta get paid first lol but i dont need it and im working at paying the car off first before i toy with performance

19. 1slowlance

Having router troubles still. I'm trying to tackle the problem yet again, but I can't seem to fix it. Trying to put my sister's in its place. Same brand and such, but so far not so good.