Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Chili-cheese tots for lunch......superb

2. lancer2quick

not good.....
    [​IMG]

3. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

4. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Holy fucking shit! I hope the ppl inside are ok. Better than the car suburban that is.

5. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Hope everything works out for you, shield. On a lighter note, saw an SRT8 Jeep today.

6. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

well i figured i should update you guys but right now im single but its complicated cuz we live together but this weekend im going to start moving my stuff into the spare bedroom and im sleeping on the couch until i can get another mattress. we both love each other but were not sure what kind of love it is. Its a lot of my fault i guess because im flirty in general and i guess she doesnt want to deal with it anymore but i have to say i should have seen it coming since we were getting comfortable in our relationship and she recently found this new guy that she gets along with really well which is exactly how we got together in the first place. but idk what i feel right now i feel more numb than anything but she wants to sort her life out and maybe we will get back together but i highly doubt it.

thanks for the thoughts tho guys

7. 1slowlance

Well, maybe you two will work things out or something. Even if you don't, you might find out that you'd be happier with someone else. You never know, right? But, like I said before, hopefully everything works out well for you. If you need anything, let us know.

8. shieldwolf342

whats your saying hunk "Acquire Currency. Disregard Females" something along those lines....means more time for my car and it will be a nice distraction too

9. 1slowlance

Exactly. Find something to get your mind off things and do things you like. I'm lucky enough to be in a relationship where my girlfriend doesn't mind having our own space. We don't have to be up each others' asses all the time like a lot of other people I know. They have to know EVERYthing the other person is doing. I couldn't deal with that.

10. FAC3L3SS

FAC3L3SS Well-Known Member

^ That's how my relationship was, and as much as I loved it and craved it when we broke up and got crazy, I'm finding now that having my own space and ability to do what I want without reporting EVERY move is super nice. It'll get better Shield. Whether you think right now that moving on is what you need or not, it IS happening and it's gotta be faced. At least that's how I view it because I could sit in depression for years wondering, or get over it and move on with my life. It's a natural cycle. Sucks at the time, but think of how many others go through similar stuff and we don't think much of it until we're forced to do the same.

11. Jogenmaru

The years of depression is horrible. I didn't do anything after my previous relationship. It literally took me from 2004 til 2008 to actually get in a relationship. Didn't trust any female with my heart. Your a flirt. She needs to accept ya but ya need to stop flirting.

12. Jogenmaru

Didnt go to bed until 3 last night. Woke up at 5 to get ready for work. RRREEEEAAALLLLLLYYY tired. Saw Paranormal Activity 2 last night. I don't know. The first one was creepier than this one. But this one was a bit.....well...disturbing. Poor dog......don't watch that mess alone at night. And saw the movie Devil on Sunday. This is just a week for possessions. OH joy..... :/

13. shieldwolf342

Thanks for all the thoughts guys... its going to be a rough few months since we are in a lease together until may...Im hoping i can get out sooner but idk, hopefully she has enough respect to never have the other guy (that has prolly already replaced me) over to the house that we share out of mutual respect but i dont expect that will happen because if i come home one day and he is there its not going to be pretty.

14. Jogenmaru

I've locked my inner demon away for reason's like that. I figure it's not the other guys fault. He most likely didn't even know I existed. But if it was someone I knew and she knew then that demon would be unleashed for about 10 mins. You guys don't have a kid together do you? And if should be too hard to get out of the lease. Just talk it over with here when its finally a calm situation between you two. Make a man cave for the next 5 months. Just don't bring any women over cause that will just be a major headache. You can hang out with Tim since you guys stay around each other. I'd offer a place to hang but Im stuck in VA.You have some things you can learn like tuning your car, and play your ps3/360 now. I've got both so we can play together. Or you can pick up an mmo and waste time there. Or go to the club........

DUDE ROAD TRIP!!!!

15. 1slowlance

Road trip fo sho! I'll be there. Don't matter where we go, as long as we go. Lol.

16. shieldwolf342

work again at 5:30 shud be a fun night

17. 1slowlance

Got my window vents in, and it's lookin like they're going to look good. Nice and dark.

18. Jogenmaru

post up dem pics fool.

Why did I think that I had to remove my roof paneling to change my antenna. It just screws right out. I'm dumb. Good thing if I did have to do that...the roof paneling is partially on anyway.

19. 1slowlance

Geo-caching is fun.

20. lancer2quick

mmmmmmm.......new graphics card.....be jealous.....

[​IMG]