Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. 08CustomLancer

08CustomLancer Well-Known Member

yeah

I want warm weather so I can work on my damn Carbon Fiber. I have 3-4 projects that I want to work on. They aren't all for my car either. I have a few people sending me stuff.

2. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Warm weather would be nice!! it's -14 here today...wooooo haha.

what are you doin with CF?

3. 08CustomLancer

Well I was going to be doing a Charger Radio bezel... but they are going for crazy prices on eBay... I wish I didn't start sanding it because one is going for $71 and the other for $51 I paid $25 for mine :D My luck no one would bid. I could always fix it up without the CF and re-paint it the silver.

For the Galant, I have a full lower dash and center consil being started. Maybe even the 4 doors too if someone is interested. But I don't want to waste that much CF if no one will buy it.

We will see what else I pick up.

4. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

:evil: Maybe I should just google "Automotive Forums" and just spam every damn site I find with LT and GF to see how other webmasters like it.... I get hundreds of spam emails a day and I do not like to have to deal with it on my forums wtf people... :roll:

5. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

Drill weekend in the Army for me...
    401K is my retirement account and when next Thursday hits you'all know what this means..

BTW 5 more days 'till my own personal domsday mental breakdown. :drunken: :drunken:

6. LuvMyLancer

I bought a new thong today. Its pink tiger striped that says "WORTH IT" on the front with sparkles... hahahah

7. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

If by any chance that is consider a MOD then.... wait I better keep my mouth shut...... :drunken: :drunken:

8. RedGalant2k1

RedGalant2k1 Well-Known Member

New 09 Outlander SE in the Garage.
    [​IMG]

9. LuvMyLancer

Ooooh beautiful.

10. 08CustomLancer

that sucks man
    just explain the breakdown already.

11. sirelancer

sirelancer Well-Known Member

:evil: I'm so pissed off, I've been out of work going on three months now and not able to find a job anywhere, why me why me, this sucks so bad :( :evil:

sorry for the rant just need to let it out

12. LuvMyLancer

Sorry to hear that!! :( Cant you work at like McD's or something... money is money.

13. sirelancer

Yeah I hear where your coming from, abuut ready to, but its just hard taking such a big pay cut, I was making $19 and hour, places i've been applying for I request no more than 11.25, I don't know whats going to happen

14. 08CustomLancer

I was going to suggest the same and luvmylancer, money is money to matter where the job is

15. 08CustomLancer

at this point even $5 is better then $0

16. sirelancer

true, true, I just need something right now

17. LuvMyLancer

My job sucks balls and only pays $9.35 an hour but it pays for my car at least haha

18. sirelancer

I hear ya, I thank god every day since I lost my job that I go both my cars paid off, instead of getting the evo like I planned on, that would have really sucked, all I have to worry about it rent which $600, and cell phone.

19. 08CustomLancer

well until the economy gets better, thanks to our corrupt gov., you can try for a better job, but right now anything is better then nothing

20. LuvMyLancer

My car payments are almost as much as your rent.... haha.

I live at home so I dont pay rent but I have like $900 in bills every month