Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I won't be showing up to work. Lol. Not the other way around.

2. davidlanceres

davidlanceres Well-Known Member

Agreed! Saw it twice lol..

3. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

I tunes SUCKS! Im trying to add a song and the ipod isnt syncing with my computer. What am I supposed to do? I thought it was plug and play. I hate that little thing. How the devil can I figure out most computer situations but Itunes freaking eludes me everytime. Its dumb. I gotta redo my songs on there anyway. A lot of duplicates. But sheesh. How am I if I can get the crap to sync up. I shoulda got a ZUNE HD.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2010
  4. 1slowlance

No, you shouldn't have. What do you mean it won't sync to the computer? Usually you just plug it in and it'll register the device plugged in. It doesn't do that?

5. Jogenmaru

Yea. It doesnt show up in itunes on the side bar at all. I thought it was just plug and play. I plug it in and itunes comes up but i dont see the device on the side like it was when i first got the thing.

6. 1slowlance

It was synced to that computer before? Have you tried restarting the ipod then plugging it in? You never know.

7. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

that happens sometimes to me, i just restart my computer and it works again. but zune suck compared to ipods

8. 1slowlance

^ This.

9. Jogenmaru

True but the software isnt stupid though. I plug it in and I use windows media player

10. 1slowlance

I'm tired as hell.

11. timschoeliertm

this maybe true. but nothings perfect.

on another note, i have to poop

12. 1slowlance

I went to the bathroom earlier thinking I had to take a piss and then it surprised me and I had to take a dump.

13. davidlanceres

This is a common occurrence. I might be getting a brand new VIS carbon fiber hood for the Lancer for $300.

14. 1slowlance

Last class was cancelled....now what?

15. Jogenmaru

I like it when contractors come in and ask for a lot of crap I had no clue anyone submitted an order to. Now I have til 4 to get over $10,000 worth of installation crap together on top of doing my other duties for today. MUTHAFUCKA

16. 1slowlance

Need help? I'll be there in 16 hours. Just hold on. Lol.

17. timschoeliertm

so i jsut found a 4g69 with only 44k, motor and tranny, dude said hed let them go for 15, its so tempting!!! i want it

18. davidlanceres

4g69 or 64? Will the 69 drop into our cars?

19. 1slowlance

That's exactly what I was thinking.

20. Jogenmaru

the 4g69 does drop into but there is some work to do. But the 4g64 is a complete drop in affair.