Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Madden is fun.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2010
  2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

from looking at the images it covers the Mitsu logo. Are you debadged? If not I hope you are moving the symbol down just a bit. I'd like to see it. Original lancer ideas for the win.

Only problem is that the center blade has the super shiny thing going on and the roof wont. So It may not match. But I think I can buy clear coat and apply it myself or buy something similar like clear plasti-dip(it does exist.) and use that as my clear coat.

3. Jogenmaru

Is there a dislike button around here....I play the sport and not the game. More interesting that way. Although I can't say the same for war games or fighter games.

My bad...click on edit post instead of reply with quote

4. 1slowlance

Hey. You edited my post. Bah.

5. davidlanceres

davidlanceres Well-Known Member

Who alls going to see Jackass 3D at Midnight?

6. 1slowlance

7. Jogenmaru

So I change out the power supply in my gf's desktop and now it wont load windows. Shit is gay. keeps giving me bsod and some bullshit code.

8. Jogenmaru

and on update...i fixed it i think

update. fixed that just to have the windows default sound driver thingy straight go bonkers. It wouldnt even let me get on the internet. So after 3 cd of uninstalling and installing drivers I just said fuck this and did a system restore. It is now working 100% better than before. With a new quad core and 4 gb of ram.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
  9. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

that's the lip that I was planning on getting. I think it looks bad-ass on wingless. BTW, I would debadge before install...a lot cleaner looking.

10. 1slowlance

Went out to eat with my girlfriend and my parents for my birthday which is....today? I guess. October 16th, so TECHNICALLY I guess it's today. Came back home and watched NCIS with the girl. Best birthday evar.

11. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

gotta go to work ugh after i last night i dont want to be there

12. 1slowlance

It's ok. I have to work tonight on my birthday.

13. davidlanceres

davidlanceres Well-Known Member

Happy B day sir!^

I got 3rd place at a local carshow in the Import class today, out of 6 cars lol...but still decent.

14. 1slowlance

Thanks. And, at least you're actually trying shows and such. Just got home from work. Bleh.

15. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

cant sleep gayyyy

16. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

fucking back to work again ugh i hate this shit working 2 jobs never have a fucking day off.

17. timschoeliertm

that sucks, thats almost like me, but i got to school and work, yesterday i finally got a day off work and had no school. it was so nice

18. 1slowlance

My sister's coming back home next Saturday, and my boss scheduled me to work that night. So, guess who won't be showing up. Lol.

19. Jogenmaru

your a bad brother. I wish I had 2 jobs

20. timschoeliertm

jackass3d is hysterical