Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Random Thought:

Missing my car as fuck.

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

What are speidies?

3. KillzBugzFast

KillzBugzFast Well-Known Member

what do you name an ASAIN child with DOWNSYNDROME???
    Som Ting Wong

4. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

theyre so good!!!!!!!
    its the only thing the 607 has going for it haha

5. 1slowlance

Sounds pretty yummy. Went to Waffle House 2 nights ago with some friends from work. WH is good.

6. 1slowlance

Just got done fixing my a/c clutch and coil. Blows pretty cold, around 62-65 all the time. Pretty nice after not having a/c for 3 summers. Lol.

7. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Good job. Now if I can get mine to blow ice cold. Oh! Also, is there a filter for the a/c. My air seems to be pretty stale and I hate that cuz I can't breath in it.

8. 1slowlance

Your freon might be low. That's the next thing I'm doing. It's relatively cold, but not really cold, and there might be a filter for it, but I'm not sure. I wasn't fooling with that part of it.

9. Jogenmaru

From what I have read there isn't a cabin air filter for the lancer. Pretty damn lame if you ask me. I hate dry pollenated artificial air.

BUT, you can buy one and install one buy cutting out an excerpt behind the glove box where one is supposed to go. WTF?! Why do I have to install something that should be standard in 98% of cars anyway. Guess we fell in that 2%. Since they knew us Americans are dirty ppl anyway. DAMN Them!

10. 1slowlance

Lol. Something like that. Don't want to go to work tomorrow.

11. Jogenmaru

12. 1slowlance

I might do that.....I'm joking. I won't. Probably won't anyways. Lol.

13. Jogenmaru

Just bought a new power supply for my computer. NEWEGG.COM FTW! I think I went a bit overboard though. It's 950 watts for $100. I could have stayed subtle and got the 850 from the same manufacturer but it was the same price with similar specs.

Looking to buy me an ipod touch tomorrow. Wanted a 32 gb but a 16 gb will do. Or I could just buy 2 8gb models. lol

time to actually work now. See some of yall tomorrow between 6-8 at ECMM! dunno what time I want to leave yet. I have some stuff I need to do before then.

14. 1slowlance

A friend of mine from work texted me last night at 11 asking me if I wanted to play guitar with him....

15. Jogenmaru

did you go over and play guitar with him? or are you guys playing today while at work?

16. 1slowlance

No, I didn't go over there. Lol. I was planning to play with him today, but hung out with my girlfriend instead because I won't get to see her this weekend. Going over to his house tomorrow after work, maybe?

17. 1slowlance

18. Jogenmaru

I could listen to that all day. Its pretty funny. To bad when it gets to a certain point it looks so the song is actually infinite.

"MMMM sweet lemonade"

19. 1slowlance

Just found out my computer hasn't had a virus scan in 7 days. My bad.