Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Finally getting a chance to post some pictures up. I've had chances, I've just been lazy lately. First, here's my Pikachu N64.
    [​IMG]

Then here's my guitar I got.
    [​IMG]

Then here's $260 worth of parts from Mitsubishi I picked up today. A/C compressor clutch and coil. That's what they said was what is wrong with my a/c, so I'm hoping this fixes it.
    [​IMG]

2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

YAY! OVERTIME on a holiday weekend. Fuckin sweet. Next paycheck is gonna look $100 better.

3. 1slowlance

I probably have to work on Memorial Day anyways, my boss doesn't believe in over time. He doesn't let us go over 40 hours a week. :(

4. Jogenmaru

That's how it was when I worked GameStop. Anyone who got overtime would be written up. I liked the discounts on games and all but I decided to get a full time job.

anyway....changing oil and spark plugs and off to the tournament. Yay for getting my ass kicked in fighting games for a whole day. But you don't learn until you see something new. Right?

Got something for yall to think about. Lightining yellow and electric blue 03 OZ Lancer. Mostly the original yellow. Hit me up with some thoughts.

5. 1slowlance

Just woke up. I don't remember the last time I slept past 12. I beat God of War 3 though, I was up till 4 in the morning which I think is my problem. Lol. Liked the ending to it, I kinda saw it coming.

6. KillzBugzFast

KillzBugzFast Well-Known Member

if a fat bitch falls in the woods, do the trees laugh??

7. Jogenmaru

They point and laugh but only if she is whale sized.

Why the hell did I wake up at 4:30 this morning. I wish I could wake up that early on weekdays. I would have any problem picking up heavy boxes at 7 in the morning then. Time to do some laundry clean room clean car clean garage

8. 1slowlance

At first I thought your sentence said you wouldn't have any problems picking up honey boxes. I was confused. Lol.

9. Jogenmaru

haha...lol

congrats on your first platinum trophy.

10. 1slowlance

Thanks, yo. All I had to do was run the pit under 30 seconds and I just let out a big sigh. Somehow I did it. It took me quite a few times though.

11. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Who's ready for ECM 2?? I know I am again :D

12. Jogenmaru

HAHA you're already there. Now you have to play the waiting game. But in the meantime. Learn to surf. It's fun. Just remember its the opposite of snowboarding.

13. 1slowlance

Going to a friend of mine's house to play MW2 for a while.

14. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Not there yet buddy but Shaun and Alex are. I am leaving my house Thursday night so going to be there Friday morning to chill before the meet up.

15. 1slowlance

I'm tired. And I have to work tomorrow. :(

16. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

No work until Wednesday....

17. 1slowlance

I'm working today. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am.

18. Jogenmaru

No holiday pay for you since you are part-time in a retail store. Makes me sad for the US sometimes and then I remember most of our products are foreign made and I smile again. LOL

19. 1slowlance

Back from work. MW2 time.

20. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

OMG I love spiedies...... Its like an orgasm is my mouth