Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

The straight pipe they offer for $100 or the Magnaflow high flow cat for i think $160??

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've seen the Magnaflow high flow cat for $125. I'm not sure which one I'll get yet. Haven't even really thought about it that much. Just tracked my N64, and it arrived in Slidell, LA post office this morning!!!! That means when I get back home from work I'll have it, then it's Pokemon Stadium 2 and Pokemon Snap time. Lol. Maybe not though. I think I'll want to finish getting all the intel for MW2, I think I have 33 or something like that. That's the last trophy I need in order to get the Platinum trophy for it. Well, I'm off to work. Ya'll have a good day.

3. Jogenmaru

Some places wont let you have the straight pipe for visual check purposes for inspection. But Im not sure about your state. And I have yet to get a platinum trophy for anygame yet. although Im close in Bad Comapany 2. I need around 7 more for my Platinum. And you wont get your N64 till tomorrow if it just arrived today. Otherwise It would say out for delivery at house or po box.

4. Jogenmaru

Need some help right quick. I left some feedback for lancer2quick but for some reason instead of me choosing positive feedback I choose negative. Is there a way to fix this? Made a big oops on my parts. Sorry lancer2quick! :cry:

5. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

I hate you...you ruined my reputation....i'm suing you for emotional distress and defimation of character.....I'll settle outta court for 2.00 and a 40oz...

6. Jogenmaru

How about a big ass bottle of Saki and KGC's double down sandwich? I've got plenty of saki lying around.

7. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

i beat leaf green!!!!!!!!

8. Jogenmaru

You can never beat Pokemon. It beats you!

But in the older Pokemon after beat it you can keep playing afterwards. Dunno how the newer ones are.

9. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

I have a set of Progress sway bar perches for 02-06....not sure if I wanna sell them yet or not.....anyone interested if I don't keep em?

10. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

30k maintenance ftw...

11. KillzBugzFast

KillzBugzFast Well-Known Member

you selling the whole kit(bar, perches, hardware)? or just the perches? im looking for the whole kit, let me know how much?

12. KillzBugzFast

KillzBugzFast Well-Known Member

quick question: what does "bump" mean in the posts?

13. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Bump just means to bump up an old thread or to get the thread alive.

14. 1slowlance

Just accepted your invite Jogen. And, I know I've been MIA for a while. Internet's been down for a few days.

15. Jogenmaru

Haha. I forgot I even sent that. I was no more than a week ago. Anyway, Im thinking about buying Modern Warfare 2 again. I dunno. I got tired of the "spawn, random grenade, die" routine. And especially that Care package Glitch. I quit after that became popular.

16. 1slowlance

Do you have WAW? I love me some Nazi zombies.

17. Jogenmaru

I can borrow it. I have never played World @ War.

18. 1slowlance

Nazi zombies is really the only part worth playing. Lol. Online is mediocre, and the story line is ok. I'm going through the story on veteran to get some trophies. Lol.

19. Jogenmaru

Ok. I will see if I can pick it up today. I most likely will only play on wednesdays and weekends when my gf isnt around. She hates it when I play games online and ignores her. But aren't most women that way?

20. 1slowlance

Yeah, mine does too.