Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Those look like the tail lights I bought earlier this year, and didn't fit my car. Remember?

2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

hungry!!!!! AAAHHHHH!!!!!

3. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

4. Jogenmaru

I gotta wait for my gf's dad to come back to work before I go and get something. :(

5. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Yours looked like that? I thought yours had the white turn marker....

6. Jogenmaru

His had the white reverse.

On other notes,

I want Lost Planet 2 NOW!!!! but i dont want to pay $60 for a $40 game. Hope I win this ebay bid otherwise I just spent a lot of time for nothing.

7. 1slowlance

I played the demo for LP2 and it looked aight. I might buy it later on when it's cheaper. I got my new guitar today. Now, I told myself I'm not buying anything that I don't need to. Not until I get more money. It sounds nice, and I bought a "Death Metal" distortion by Digitech. Pretty solid little pedal.

8. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

I think I may partake in the AutoX that's going on in Birmingham Sunday.......I just might....

9. Jogenmaru

My computers power supply died todey. It's a sad day. Very sad day. So now I'm using my ps3 for internet browsing until my replacement comes in. And L2Q do it. Its fun!

10. 1slowlance

11. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

i went to buy a ds lite yesterday for $60, but she sold it apperantly a half hour before i emailed her :[

12. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

My arm hurts!!!! I got my tattoo done an hour ago lol. its SOOO cute but ow! haha.

Well getting it done wasn't TOO bad but now that the adrenaline has worn off all I can focus on is my arm stinging. Feels like a sunburn.

Another half hour and I can unwrap it and give it a good cleaning and let the air at it.

Will post pics when it's not bleeding anymore.

13. 1slowlance

I'm tired.

14. LuvMyLancer

[​IMG]

When I got home. Not healed yet obviously lol

15. 1slowlance

You really like stars, don't you? :p Looks really good. They did a good job on it.

16. Jogenmaru

Feels good to be on a computer that cuts on and not being limited to the ps3's web browser and 256 mb or memory. I can only have 3 tabs open at a time. That's why its so damn slow at processing things. bah....

Nice tattoo! She is galactly way out there!

17. LuvMyLancer

Hahaha yeah I do like stars :p

Though I'm taking the stars off my car like next week. Gonna go with a silver pin stripe instead!

18. 1slowlance

Just got out of the shower. Now that I'm out of school, I get to work a whole bunch. ......Yay?

19. Jogenmaru

Hellz yea that means YAY! Means money that can go towards your bills, car, and girlfriend of course.

20. 1slowlance

Next thing I want to get is either the cat delete from RRM, or do that radio relocate and get a new head unit. But, those won't be for a while.