Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

WTF? Lasagna and chili....in hunk's words..."You Mad?"

2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

My stomach will be later today. Especially after all you can eat wings for $11 at 7 with the gf. I figure I won't make it past wing 23 or 28.

3. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Lol. I'm changing it because it went bad about 6 months ago, and I never went and bought the new sensor. I finally bought it today and will probably be changing it today or tomorrow. I'll also go take a picture of my car's broken a/c control arm thingy now that I think about it and see if anyone else has had this problem. Brb.

4. 1slowlance

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    So this is my predicament with the a/c arm thingymabob. The wire broke, as you can see. Lol. So, I'm not too sure what I'm going to do about it yet.

Edit: Sorry about the such large pictures as usual. Don't complain or I'll say "Aw, you just mad cuz I'm stylin' on ya."

5. Jogenmaru

I've never even seen that before.

HADOUKEN!!!!

6. 1slowlance

It's underneath the steering wheel. In that area. It's what controls the ac/heat.

7. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Hi everyone!!!

So I didn't get approved for the quad for some dumb reason... ( I don't pay rent or many bills at all really lol) but ya... I'm getting my FIRST TATTOO EVERRRRR on Saturday and I'm already shitting bricks

8. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Yeah me and my girlfriend are going together to get our first tattoo this summer. She has to finish making mine though. I can't wait for mine.

9. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

WHY DOES THE RADIO RELOCATE KIT FOR MY CAR COST SO DAMN MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH.......

10. Jogenmaru

I hit a suv this morning at a Shell gas station. I was pissed. Me and the other driver got out to look at the damage. NONE no scratches. nothing. But the rain make all cars look better. When it's dry he will see the scratch and so will I. :(

11. 1slowlance

So, a few of the games I bought for the N64 will get here before the actual system gets here. So, I'll just be able to look at them and just sigh.

12. Jogenmaru

LOL

I have a few games on ebay I have bids on. I have them set to what I want to pay max. If I dont get them then oh well. Buyin a few things from speedcorps.com. Getting some new spark plugs (I dont know when the current ones have been changed so they have to go). And Im getting a serpentine belt. Im tired of hearing that squeking sound. Its getting annoying.

13. 1slowlance

Found out the a/c clutch is what's wrong with my air conditioner. Part is 260 something from Mitsu. Looking for it online, but not really having much luck.

14. lancer2quick

I hate spending money on replacing broken shit.....that 260 could be spent on something way more awesome than an A/C condenser clutch...

15. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

my girlfriend let me barrow her ds, ive been playin pkemon leaf green non stop since haha. im about to get one now

16. Jogenmaru

bye bye Subway, Hello Firehouse Subs

Do you have a part number for your A/C condensor clutch?

17. 1slowlance

No, I forgot to get one. I'll probably go to Mitsu tomorrow and talk to them about it and get the part number of it. And, two of my games came in today. [​IMG]

18. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

I'll post pics of my tat when I get it. My boyfriend is getting a similar tat but a different design. So we'll match in a way lol. Aren't we cuuuutttteee.

People keep saying thats a tattoo curse but whatever. I doubt we'll break up. And if we do it wouldn't from the tattoo.

19. 1slowlance

I've thought about getting a tattoo. If I do, it would be the same one my sister has, except the second half of the quote. I don't really have the money right now. Lol.

20. lancer2quick

She still has her Zune for sale....I have no idea if its an HD err whatnot. I sent her another e-mail and hopefully, I'll know tomorrow night if you are still wanting to buy one. I think she's wanting like 80-100 bucks for it....