Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Punch me in the face and call me Sally!

2. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

I work for Homeland Security. I'm the WMD anti-terrorism training coordinator. I go into work everyday at midnight and make sure that all the training materials are setup for the next morning, set up scenarios, schedule future classes, and other shit like that.

3. 1slowlance

Sounds interesting. What time do you get home?

4. KillzBugzFast

KillzBugzFast Well-Known Member

Tired of being a Lurker! looking to post picks but cant seem to figure it out. help?

5. 1slowlance

Click the img button right above where you type. It will make a img tag. Then you post a link o the picture you want to post up. I use Imageshack for all my pictures.

6. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

ordered fog lights for my car its a universal kit but im prolly gonna integrate them on the air dam vents on the 7gen bumper

7. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

After self editing the song jay-z said bitch on SNL lol

8. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Got drunk last night for my buddies birthday. I hurt now. 3 straight ppl and 2 gay ppl. 2 of the straight ppl were a couple and well you have 2 gay guys. I felt sooo alone last night. :( Its all good. Can't wait to see my gf Tuesday night.

9. KillzBugzFast

KillzBugzFast Well-Known Member

what the those guys DO to you to make you hurt???? lol

10. 1slowlance

Got my new license plate in, but I'm having a few mounting troubles. I won't really get a chance to really take a look at it until tomorrow.

11. Jogenmaru

HAHA its not what you think! My leg hurts from a 2 hour race from Richmond to Norfolk. My friend needed a ride and some advice when he went to go buy his Blue 2005 2 door Honda Civic EX. That has a problem in the rear passenger suspension. I makes a creeking sound whenever he turns to the left. I pulled the back seats down as he drove it around to hear it. But I dont want to drive that far again at that speed. and then hit stop and go traffic the other half of the trip.

12. Jogenmaru

13. 1slowlance

14. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

I have terrible gas....I think Just killed my office plant...

15. 1slowlance

I got the nervous farts earlier. I was running late for my final.

16. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Gross...

So how is everyone. I think I've decided to keep my car for now. Tired of people playing the whole low-ball game with me.

It snowed on the weekend.... twas nasty.

17. 1slowlance

So, I saw this truck on my way home from school this morning. This thing got JACKED UP! Figured I'd share. Lol.
    [​IMG]

Edit: I just kind of realized how nice the pictures I take come out. Usually as long as I take my time when taking the picture and keep it steady, they come out really well.

18. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

^^ shitty for that guy.

I have to go get blood tests today :( I was told to fast for 12 hours.... I've still got two hours before I go and I'm aready hungry.... LOL

I'm gonna have a big meal right afterwards I hope haha.

19. Jogenmaru

Yea not eating for 12 hours really sucks. I assume they put you on the just water diet. And maybe bread.

20. 1slowlance

I hate those stupid fasting things. It sucks. Going with my girlfriend to school today, and then I'm done. I failed my math class though...for the 3rd frikkin time. I hate that class. It's not possible. Lol.