Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Looks really clean. Are you still trying to sell the Lancer, and daily the accord or whatever it was that you were getting from someone, and beast this thing out?

2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

I have reached a dilemma. A major one. Should I get coil-overs or do the rear disk brake conversion? Decisions, decisions......*sigh*

3. 1slowlance

Coil overs. A lot easier. Rear disk conversion would look sick, but lowered cars look sicker. :D

4. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

+1^
    plus with the rear disk conversion you have to switch to 5 lug, which then means new wheels. not a bad thing, but way more expensive

5. 1slowlance

This is true also. Then you have to change the front 2 wheels to have a 5 lug as well.

6. Jogenmaru

7. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

The RPW kit can be done just rear brake convert and keep the 4 wheel lug for about 1000
    Here

8. 1slowlance

Oh, not bad. That's not too bad, but I think the 5 lug pattern looks a lot cleaner than the 4 lug, and there seems like there's a lot more choices rim wise for 5 bolt patterns, or is it just me?

9. Jogenmaru

The rim choice is about the same. But I havent looked for 5 lug versions since I 2 4lug vehicles.

10. 1slowlance

It just seems like whenever I was looking for rims, everything I liked a lot was all 5 lug only.

11. Jogenmaru

And I would tell you all exactly how much it would cost with shipping but for some reason I can't checkout and it wont let me register so I am going to email them about it. Because I am not calling Australia.

*lol...nevermind I just read on there how to order page I can only check out via phone, email, or fax.

12. 1slowlance

.......that's really weird.

13. Jogenmaru

yea it is. But its whatever. Just deciding on what to do now.

Super Street Fighter IV is much better than Street Fighter IV. The extra characters are much better than the originals and retuning fighter T. Hawk is the new Zangief. Same with Adon. The new Sagat. Broken all day but yet fun to play against. I call this fighter and evened out game. yep :D

14. 1slowlance

Never was really into side-scrolling fighters like that and Mortal Kombat. Never really got into them.

15. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

last two weeks. fuck it

16. Jogenmaru

of what?

17. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

Let me guess school lol can't say I blame ya

18. 1slowlance

I second that.

19. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

My boyfriend just finished on Wednesday...he was very happy LOL

He has the summer off and then one more semester which will end after Christmas I think.

I don't miss going to school haha

20. 1slowlance

I think I have finals coming up in 2 weeks.