Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Weird.... lol

Soo I've pretty much given up on selling my car and finding a new job. I'm just meant to live the poop life I have I guess!

2. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

What happened to your job? Didn't you have one at a clothing store?

3. LuvMyLancer

No, I had an interview for a clothing store... didn't get it... I've had 3 interviews since then...still nothing...

I haven't had an interview in a couple weeks now...so I dunno... :( I feel like giving up... I"ve been trying for 4 months now.

4. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

NOW THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!

5. Jogenmaru

Damn you AMD for coming out with a 6 core processor at the same time I am upgrading to coil overs!!!!

6. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

for the price its good but its nowhere near the intel 6 core but the price difference is HUGE

7. LuvMyLancer

No idea what you peoples are talking about.

Y'all should see the MX helmet I'm buying. It's pink and silver and white hahaha so cute! And my MX Jersey (Fox) is also pink with black!

I'll be the cutest rider out there...haha.

8. LuvMyLancer

Oh!! I don't think I told you guys this...

on Saturday I'm taking a 4 hour drive to pick up a 1990 Nissan Skyline... :D I'll post pics when I get home that day haha.

9. Jogenmaru

Its the cpu for a computer. The companies are AMD and INTEL. If you want the best pc on the market and money isnt a problem...you want intel. Im not a fan of tossing out $1,200 for a cpu that will be outdated in a few months. Hell, Im not a fan of $300 either but its whatever in the pc world

10. x32weezyx

x32weezyx Well-Known Member

skylineeeee....my fav car in the entire worlddd...lol...i want one to but im waiting a longggg time b4 i get one of them...finishing the lancer up then starting to save up for one...a couple years prob..lol

11. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Skyline's are really nice, but very overrated. Only reason people love them over here, is because they're rare. But, still a very nice pick up. Hoe much, if you don't mind me asking?

12. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Which kind? R32 , R33 , R34 ?

13. LuvMyLancer

It was $8900 after taxes. He was asking over $10,000 with the rims he had on it but didn't take the rims, and ya... its pretty. The paint on it is pretty much in better shape than my Lancer lol which isn't bad for a 20 year old car! The one mirror is a little messed up but oh well. It has HID projectors and some kinda ugly aftermarket rims he's just throwing on there so the car can be driven home.
    It's an R32. R34's aren't available in Canada yet...something to do with some weird law... I don't remember.. haha

14. 1slowlance

Omnomnomnomnom.

15. Jogenmaru

I fell well rested. Went to bed at 9pm yesterday and woke up at 6:10am today. Gonna be a good day to fix warehouse up and after that play some Super Street Fighter IV. I need the practice. Havent played activily since Super Street Fighter II Turbo came out on psn.

16. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

i dont want to sound like a dick, but how are you getting a skylin with out have a job?

17. Jogenmaru

I didnt want to say anything about that either, but ppl have ways of getting money. So I didnt want to ask.

+1 to getting a Skyline
    bbuuuuttt
    +2 to Tim for the deductional question

18. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

what trim Skyline is it?

19. 1slowlance

I'm balls hungry.

20. LuvMyLancer

I have a job LOL I'm just looking for a new one cuz mine sucks :D More money would be nice too...though I make $10.35/hr now...which isn't too bad really but I'd like more money in the bank.

Annnd here's a pic.

[​IMG]