Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

She didn't get the financing... :( Bank told her she needed a co-signer and her mom wouldn't do it unless it was a brand new car (stupid!).

So now the search continues. Some guy is interested and wants to put a deposit on it and pick it up in June lol. He wants it as a winter car (he drives a Mercedes SLK350 in the summer.... bastard) so we'll see ! :)

2. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

3. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

you and I both. The only thing that gets me the most is Ryu, Cammy, Sakura, and Dhalsim actually are very accurate in cosplay. I mean for real life depictation cartoon/anime/video game characters they look very close in comparison to each other. And ROFLMAO at C. Viper.

4. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Welcome back Michelle.

5. Jogenmaru

Going to Kelly's Tavern to Celebrate friend bday.

6. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Thanks Mr. Flow :)

I'm having a nice relaxing weekend...hope everyone else is too!

7. JDM FLOW

Just got off work and tomorrow I work 12-5 with no break then Monday 3-9, wonderful weekend for me, ALL WORK every WEEKEND :evil:

8. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I work all weekend every weekend. Lol. I know how you feel. Before work yesterday, I got to jam with a bunch of guys in my girlfriend's brother's "band" that they have. Acoustic guitar ftw. :D

9. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

yyeah i know what your saying hunk. im going for mechanical engineering, so its school pretty much everyday from 9 to 5, then work around 20 hours friday saturday and sunday

10. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Sweet...acoustic solo in a metal song.....do it. you'd be a trendsetter. lol

11. 1slowlance

In Flames does a few acoustics in their metal songs. Only band I can think of off the top of my head though. Metallica has a few, but they're mostly intros and such. Wish I was better though, but you don't get better wishing. I'm working on it though. Work tomorrow!!! YEAH!!! Night everyone.

12. timschoeliertm

i like brand new, they have a lot of songs that start accustic and then in really intense. mixtape by brand new will make anygirl fall in love with any guy, and its a good song

13. 1slowlance

"I got something to say. Well, I raped your mother today."

14. ThriceAsNice

ThriceAsNice Well-Known Member

Lost my pants again

15. JDM FLOW

Finally, off from work, calling the painter guy tomorrow to see how my lips doing.

16. 1slowlance

You're painting your lips? I guess you're having a hard time talking then, huh? :D

17. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

18. timschoeliertm

disregard females. acquire currency

19. Jogenmaru

^^Famous words of "A Pimp Named Slickback"

20. 1slowlance