Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. x32weezyx

x32weezyx Well-Known Member

paint hands down..bored as fuck...downloading sum tuness...sam adams is the shit nigga

2. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

plies is my nigga fo sho

3. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Internet at home is out so Im stuck using work interwebs. Sucks...II wanted to play Bad Company 2 on my pc with my friend. Damn verizon and there broken fios. Better be something worth while. Like an extra 5 mgs or something. and no lag on my ps3 anymore. Seriously, how can you have 25 mb download and 20 mb upload and still have lag in a fighting game. Did the speed test on my ps3 and it said I was getting only 4.2 mb download and 2.1 upload. Off as hell.

4. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Just got out the shower, about to eat some Frosted Mini Wheats. That's what's up.

5. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Paint it yellow.

6. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Love getting free food from manager's that I used to work with. Lol.

7. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

got i cant believe she turned 24 and im still just 21 seems like its still the other way around tho

8. Jogenmaru

lol....your in one of those relationships....me too...im 23 and she is 26. Im tired...nite

9. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

im 18, shes 17. 3 months till shes 18

10. Jogenmaru

port forwarding is a bitch for the ps3 and xbox 360

11. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

I'll be 26 in August and my boyfriend will be 23 in December. Age is just a number :)

Also, just want to apologize for not being around! I've been too busy with working 6 days a week. Finally got internet and cable at Jon's on Wednesday and I officially move in today! So bare with me, I'll be back :)

Also, I find out Tuesday if my car is sold!

12. shieldwolf342

Damn hospital I'm stuck here till I'm free abcess toothe turned into dheydration which gave me a fever and fever let the infection spread worse or boy and it still hurts to swallow anything

13. LuvMyLancer

Aw dude that sucks!!:(

Also, what's wrong with this forum?! Everythings all laid out weird and Random Thoughts thread isn't showing up in the list of threads for some reason haha

14. shieldwolf342

JDMhammer wants only the relvant stuff posted on the latest news list so non of the wayh out there stuff counts

Btw:2 hours and tooth is pulled and like 24 more till they let me be free

15. Jogenmaru

Good luck with that tooth! Be prepared for a week of misery and lots of pain pills.

And if you sell your car will you still be around here and what are you getting to replace it?

16. LuvMyLancer

If my car sells I'll still be around to talk to you guys, no worries.

I won't be getting a replacement car for about a year so who knows... probably an Altima Coupe or Cube. Unless my boyfriends job starts really going good, then a BMW!

17. Jogenmaru

+3 to the bmw
    +2 for the alima
    -500 for the cube

lol. sorry Im just not a fan. But it does make a good sound inhibitor/family car. The cube that is

After shes/he's sold you are going to have to change your name to LuvdMyLancer.

How much are you selling it for? Are you trying to get whatever you can for it and have the new owner take over the payments??. Im just curious. Im too lazy to look it up on here. I have a friend tryin to buy a 05 civic and im tryin to convert him over to the dark side of Mitsu but he is a talon/eclipse guy if it was a mitsubishi. This might interest him.

18. LuvMyLancer

Yeah I'm getting as much as I can for it, paying off the rest with money from my grandparents so I won't have to make a car payment ever again (or until I can afford anothernew car lol)

She's paying me $18,500 for it (once we find out if she's approved or not).

19. Jogenmaru

Hope the sell goes well

20. Jogenmaru