Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

What you going to play? I could probably go for something.

2. sleeper

sleeper Member

ok, i got one.

if you`re not living on the edge, you`re taking up too much room :twisted:

3. 1slowlance

Anyone else seen the new Youtube layout? I'm not liking it so far.

4. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

I can't get youtube at work. Disabled for "social video networking".

Sorry about the other night Hunk. I didnt see the message until just now. What games do you have? Right now I'm playing Tekken 5 online, Tekken 6 online, And Battlefield Bad Company 2. But I do have Little Big Planet and Currently borrowing Street Fighter IV. I don't own any sports games at all. Im not a fan of the video games.

On a side note.....coilovers on the 28th of next month. Megans!New tires in 2 weeks. Im going to destroy the current ones before I go and put the new ones on. I have No tread left. LOL I drive slower than molasses right now.

But hopefully I will fix my sunroof before the megans come in. My roof is doing the move forward an inch at a time thing. No roof paneling atm and an unmounted 3rd brake light which came off my OZ spoiler.

5. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Just bought a set of Hella Supertone horns......and the waiting begins

6. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

god damn nice out and im stuck inside at work ugghhh

7. lancer2quick

I know what you mean.

8. Jogenmaru

Woot!!! Im off work and at home. Time to give this sunroof fix a try. Hope this works otherwise I'm off to the junkyard for a sunroof motor out of a Volkswagon. Same motor just different connection. Time for some soldering fun! :D

9. lancer2quick

So, what's the status of the sunroof? Same problem I had?

10. 1slowlance

Kinda hungry, playing MW2. I play MW2, CoD4, and Nazi Zombies a lot.

11. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

i like going to car meet ups, there fun to me fosome reason. but makes me want to do more stuff to my car sooner

12. Jogenmaru

This worked for me

this is from ATTAHO off of evom:

"This is for the guys that have fixed the sunroof to find it only closing one inch at a time.
    SUNROOF INITIALIZATION (LEARNING MODE)
    a. Press the sunroof OPEN switch, and continue to press this switch until the sunroof is in the fully-open position.

b. Pressing the sunroof CLOSE switch will move the sunroof approximately 30 mm (1.2 in) toward the closed position before stopping automatically. Repeatedly press the sunroof CLOSE switch until the sunroof is in the fully-closed position.

c. Press the sunroof CLOSE switch until the sunroof is in the full tilt-up position.

d. With the sunroof glass in the full tilt-up position, depress the sunroof CLOSE switch for about 3 seconds until a clicking sound is heard from the sunroof ECU.

e. Continue to depress the sunroof CLOSE switch and move the sunroof glass lid to the full tilt-down position.

f. Depress the sunroof OPEN switch once to slide the sunroof to the fully open position.

g. Press the sunroof CLOSE switch to make sure the sunroof glass closes normally.

NOTE: During initialization, the sunroof will only close with the CLOSE switch if the glass is in the fully closed through full tilt-up positions. If the sunroof tilt-up switch is depressed during initialization, the roof glass will not move to the tilt-up position.

NOTE: After initialization (learning mode), check to ensure that the sunroof operates properly. If the sunroof does not operate properly do the initialization steps again. If the sunroof still does not operate, further diagnosis of the motor/ECU assembly and related circuitry is needed. Refer the the service manual and TSB-02-54-001 to diagnose and repair the sunroof motor circuit."

and the link

http://forums.evolutionm.net/evo-how-tos-installations/483959-how-reinitialize-sunroof.html

13. 1slowlance

That's a really long post in the Random Thoughts Thread. Lol.

14. Jogenmaru

[​IMG]

I've gotten bored over my time. So I bought these a while back. Played with them and now giving them to my old friend. LOL I've got 3 more. Im suprised the cop didn't give me a ticket for them when he pulled me over the yesterday. No seat, No front lisence plate, no passenger seat, no roof paneling, 63 in a 35, 5 swords in the back seat.

15. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

I want a sword!! haha those are sweet. Can't buy 'em in my city though...sure as hell not paying to have one shipped to me either haha

16. Jogenmaru

I bought about 6 sets from a japanese anime convention for around $700.

Also, What do yall think? Should I paint it yellow like the rest of my car or should I go with a white and yellow theme for the car? Im debating and leaning towards a white yellow theme.

[​IMG]

And i temporarily have the 3rd brake light from my spoiler in between my roof and the actually ceiling.

17. timschoeliertm

18. Jogenmaru

:( and I voted for you too. LOL...anyway that's one for paint. Well thats 2 for paint. My gf says paint it. I told her its painted Scotia White. So she walks away and cuts on her 360.

19. timschoeliertm

lol, if it wasnt yellow it might not look bad, but just a yellow and white car just doesnt seem right too me, but thanks for the vote, lol.

20. 1slowlance

Paint it. and I really like the 3rd brake light up there. Looks pretty good. Sitting at work. :(