Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Lol yeah I don't think Microsoft is smart enough to figure out something like that. Still absolutely love my 360 :) I don't know why.. it's just better. And cheaper :D

2. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

why would i use a xbox or a ps3 to post on a forum? nothing beats the original NES it had no wifi no broswer or bluetooth and blueray, but I use to just put the game in and hit power and get my game right away. these days games just seem all the same. its all about waiting for it to load and watching the split scenes and surfing the web and RROD's or the ps3 all of sudden no being backwards compatible with ps2 games.

3. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

I miss playing Duck Hunt... lol

4. enkrypter_DJ

damn right Dunk hunt was awsome ,the console came with 2 gamepads plus a gun

5. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Lol yeah I love the old controller layout

+ A B

That was it.

6. LuvMyLancer

Those days were so simple haha you run and you jump LOL wooo Mario

7. Mpitera

Mpitera Well-Known Member

streets of rage!!!!!!

sooo bored in class...wish i was playing that now.

8. enkrypter_DJ

i got all the emulators for the old consoles and almsot all the games, when i was in college i would play SNES double dragon 2 with my friend over the LAN

9. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Haha yeah we got mario kart and everything on an emulator in high school. We'd have crowds of people around 1 computer racing lol. We actually played against our teacher once :) He thought it was cool lol.

10. LuvMyLancer

MK is awesome.

My and my bff always used to play Donkey Kong hahah

11. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Donkey Kong is the shit! I used to have all of the games. Probably still do somewhere..

12. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

i got donkey kong 64 on my wii i also got super mario!!! about to play it!!!

13. coxlancer09

coxlancer09 Well-Known Member

i hate 12 hour shifts almost over though and excited my wife is flying in on sun yesssss!!!

14. xXBrutalXx

xXBrutalXx Well-Known Member

no , can you private chat with your friends online without video or going to Home??
    can you browse and stream netflix to your PS3?
    can you drop your controller from 3 feet up without it cracking ? hahahaha

15. Mpitera

Yes you can Video chatt w/o a game
    Yes you can drop the controller from more then 3 feet and still have it wrk..
    IDK about the netflix tho...but i do know you can rent BluRay movies striaght from the Playstation NEtwork

16. Mpitera

Yes you can Video chatt w/o a game
    Yes you can drop the controller from more then 3 feet and still have it wrk..
    IDK about the netflix tho...but i do know you can rent BluRay movies striaght from the Playstation NEtwork

17. xXBrutalXx

xXBrutalXx Well-Known Member

i said without video! and the answer is no
    i said without it cracking! more than likely it can but it's still a cheap POS controller.
    and thats a no on the Netflix too

18. Mpitera

Actually the answer is Yes. You can chat with your friends w/o a game and w/o video. They do have normal chat.
    The PSN network has a video sections that is basically like netflix...nd i'm sure if you wanted to you could use the browser to browse to netflix and watch movies off it it.buuut I can see your one of those Hardcore xBox fans..lol I think both systems has it pro's nd con's. I'm personally more of a PS3 guy myself.

19. LuvMyLancer

What a lame conversation.... nerds... lol :)

Go Banana!

20. Mpitera

I no neerrd :-( ...lol

In pajamas??