Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Those Golden Grahams...Ooooh those Golden Grahams...crispy, crunchy graham cereal, what a tasty treat!

2. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

i havnt had cereal in ages

3. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Yeah my breakfast is usually just a can of Mtn Dew :)
    Fuck coffee.

4. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

do the dew!!!! i am more addicted coke... lol that doesn't sound right...

5. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Haha I hate coke. I like light drinks. Mtn Dew, Sprite, Squirt, Mellow Yellow, etc.

6. LuvMyLancer

Mountain Dew is my fave but unfortunately here in Canada, the only Mountain Dew that exists is Caffeine Free... the normal MD just doesn't exist. It's like banned or something.... LOL

I'll drink coffee only for my early morning shifts at work to wake me up a bit but I have to mix some hot chocolate in there so it doesn't taste like shit haha.

For the most part I drink Pepsi ;)

7. The Beav

? what the hell is squirt??? and i also have coca-cola tattooed on my chest!!! lol yes i love it that much!!!

8. LuvMyLancer

Hahah I don't think I'd ever get a brand tattooed on me... I want a dolphin tattoo but I'm still too afraid to get one.

9. Mitsuman+03

Mitsuman+03 Well-Known Member

I could not live with out my MD...

10. LuvMyLancer

I'm not addicted to any particular beverage... if there's Coke in the house I'll drink it... if it's Pepsi, then okay!

The only thing I hate is like Dr. Pepper type drinks, anything diet, grape, and the no name soda usually tastes nasty.

11. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

i dont drink any carbonated drink, ill stick to my fruit juices and milk, unless its alcoholic

12. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

+1 ;D

13. LuvMyLancer

I like milk, I hate juice... bleh

Alcoholic drinks can be good :p

14. The Beav

i drink coke, bud light, water, and i make an amazing long island!!! oh and i also have Chick-Fil-A and Eat Mor Chickin tattooed on my wrist's! lol! if you don't know what Chick-Fil-A is it's the BEST fast food in the world!!!!

15. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Lol Beav I'm pretty sure you can get paid for having it tattooed on your chest :p
    And I'm going to have to disagree with you about Chick-Fil-A... I kinda hate it >.<
    Squirt is delicious dude :)

[​IMG]

Finding a picture of it is hard.. for some reason you get strange results if you put it "squirt" or "squirt drink"... had to put in "squirt beverage lmao.

16. The Beav

lol ya i have never heard of squirt... i guess they don't sell it in northern va... at least i haven't seen it...

17. LuvMyLancer

Someone send the man some Squirt!! And I could just imagine the results a search engine would pop up for that word... hahahah ew.

I wish Canada had Carl's Jr and Jack in the Box :D

18. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I'm posting this from my PS3. Can your 360 do this? Didn't think so. Lol.

19. LuvMyLancer

I don't have a gaming console :p

20. Roofus

Roofus Well-Known Member

PS3 as well...I'm pumped for Dirt 2