Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

i <3 monitor

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I <3 Playstation 3's.

3. xXBrutalXx

xXBrutalXx Well-Known Member

I hate the controller =[

4. 1slowlance

I actually like the Sixaxis more than the 360 controller. It just fits better in my hands and feels more responsive. Idk. :/

5. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

idkmybffjill ??

I'm bored.. not feelin' so well.... blleh

6. 1slowlance

I'm bored as well, actually. I just got ICP's new album today. Its pretty good.

7. xXBrutalXx

xXBrutalXx Well-Known Member

your not that guy from the BK commercials with the tiny hands are you? lol jk

8. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

^^ That commercial creeps me out... lol

9. The Beav

hell ya it's pretty creepy...

10. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

never seen that commercial, but i hate ppl who block intersections, we should have anti grid lock zones like the UK. 500$ fines for being stupid drivers.
    they did a thing on top gear , when somene would block an intersection they had a bunch of ppl run to the vehicle with signs and yell at them .

11. 1slowlance

I'd definitely do that. That sounds like it would be pretty fun.

12. enkrypter_DJ

13. dudejman05

dudejman05 Guest

Test drove a 09 Ralliart this past weekend... fell in love, but 27 grand. is it worth it???

14. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

I'm sure you could get the price dropped a little bit. I'd just get an 08 Evo instead lol.

15. Mitsuman+03

Mitsuman+03 Well-Known Member

To me its a little high. But I would rather get something for less to be able to have the money to modd it.

16. enkrypter_DJ

if u got the 27 grand , go for it, it might be more money and you might have to wait a lil more to save money to buy upgrades, but the RA is much better then any FWD modded lancer.

Its already turbo, AWD has diffetent settings for snow and dirt. Bigger breaks. If u add it all up to get a base lancer up to par with a RA ur better off just buying th RA. Plus the engine already has stronger internals.

17. dudejman05

dudejman05 Guest

yeah im considering paying off my gts and trading it. gotta make a move fast tho, before the dealer sells. ralliarts are hard to find around here for some reason. and i just plain simply cant afford an evo lol

18. Roofus

Roofus Well-Known Member

what happens when this thread gets to 100 pages? haha hope we dont crash it like the year 2000

19. The Beav

only way we can find out is if we make it to 100! i wonder who will start page 100???

20. 1slowlance

On a forum I'm a member of, we have the same type of thing, a random thoughts thread, and we're on page 780. Lo. So, I got my wireless internet in my home set up finally. Yay.