Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Yeah that's true. I wish America could change to free health care..

2. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

and i wish things would cost the same as in the US, maybe we should trade homes?

3. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Hell no I'm stayin here lol. You're welcome to move down here but I aint trading :p

4. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

My brother broke his wrist and had to have it replaced with metal bits... cost him nothing :p

5. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I <3 lemons.

6. LuvMyLancer

I Love Lamp.

7. enkrypter_DJ

according to urban dictionary
    LAMP
    Acronym for "long ass meaningless post" in a forum. People posting opinons in a forum that are off topic, and continue forever.

OR

Lamp
    To hit someone, especially in the face.

which one is it you love?

8. LuvMyLancer

Well....I've never hit someone in the face but it'd probably be sastifying if I was pissed off hahaha.

And I hate long meaningless posts... so I guess if I have to choose, it's the first one.

9. bambam

bambam Well-Known Member

Tuscaloosa this weekend! yayyy haha party time for the first time ine like amonth! haha

10. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Bored. Drove 2 hours today but I got 33 mpg so that's not bad :)

11. Roofus

Roofus Well-Known Member

speaking of lemons, theres a civic at my school that reminds me of a can of sprite...
    sorry in advance for the quality haha took the pic from my phone as i was walking
    [​IMG]

12. 1slowlance

I <3 Metallica.

13. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

haha i love melons :D i think you guys/gals know what im talkin about :p

14. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

think its cool that i showed up to a classic car show and won "Best daily driver." One old guy actually told me that i had balls for entering the show...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. 1slowlance

That's crazy. I've been looking into buying an old El Camino, and put a big 502 or something in it. I know that if I get a muscle car, I'm going to do it big. Lol.

16. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

There was a guy there selling his ElCamino ss...fully restored with an Elelbrock 480 crate motor for 5k. I wanted it lol

17. 1slowlance

What was wrong with it?! Lol. 5k for a restored one? I'll be lucky to pay that much for the shell, lol. I haven't really found any that are in the shape I want. Pretty much all I want is the shell. So, I'll have to look around a little bit more. There's a car show down here tonight actually. A lot of muscle car guys show up, and then a few imports show up as well. There is one guy with a really nice 280z that goes every time. That thing is sick. And a few new Camaro SS's show up. Not many F-bodies go, thank god. I might have to stop by there tonight see if I see anybody I know.

18. enkrypter_DJ

theres nothing like rebuilding vehuicles, i did a 88 4runner once, complete rebuild, i lost all the pics, but i have it on cardomain somwhere

19. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Wow congrats on the win lancer2quick :p
    You get a trophy?

20. 1slowlance

I <3 Guitar Hero.