Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

the car scene in my city... is none :(

2. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

All us Lancer people should just agree on one city and move to it haha

3. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Car scene in my city is pretty sweet :) Weekly car meets thanks to one of my close friends and if you're willing to drive 30 minutes there are a bunch more on other days. We do have your fair share of ricers around though..

4. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Lol I don't know about that Luv.. I like variety :p

5. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

here in ottawa every friday about 200 cars hang out in the parking at zellers, some do burnouts and stuff the cops just make sure no one gets hurt, plus usealy motorbikes show up to

6. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

We have a lot of ricers down here. I saw a 4runner today with those fender vent things going down the whole side of the car. I just looked at it and said "WTF." Doesn't make any sense either. I also saw a Jeep Wrangler, the one with no doors I believe, with 22" spinners on it. Some people......

7. enkrypter_DJ

waste of a jeep

8. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

^ i have seen an increase on those fender vents... i have even seen some with them on their door... really are people that stupid??? it kinda piss's me off!!! lol!

9. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Actually I haven't seen anybody with the vents around here. Guess nobody' around here's that ricey lol.

10. 1slowlance

ICP's new album released yesterday. I don't know if I'm excited about it or not.

11. enkrypter_DJ

i seen 2 cop cars chasing each other then slam on the brakes and switch and drivers, what up with that?

12. 1slowlance

I don't know, maybe they were playing tag.....?

13. LuvMyLancer

That's just weird... haha.

I have such a headache. :( I went to a Lancer meet last night but it was in a parking lot where lots of car clubs meet so there was a couple hundred cars there I would say.

It was interesting! Like some sort of mini ImportFest/HIN

14. Mitsuman+03

Mitsuman+03 Well-Known Member

lucky... I might see like a hand full of imports a night.
    if I am lucky.
    if I go north to like cocoa or something I might see more but that is like a hour drive for me.

15. LuvMyLancer

I had to take a long drive to see 'em haha about 1h45m

16. enkrypter_DJ

long ass drive, i dirve 10- 15 minutes for our car meets

i just went to pick up my plasti dip spray cans during my lunch time, tongiht i take aprt my H-U trim and spray it

17. Mitsuman+03

Mitsuman+03 Well-Known Member

how much did that spray cost yea?
    I need to do some of the same work!

18. enkrypter_DJ

here it cost 15$ for 11oz spray can, i find it is expensive but only one store sells it, hard to find in canada because of the chemicals in it

19. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

It's like $6-$7 around here for a spray can. My friend says he's gunna get like 2 or 3 cans and do his WS6 rims on his Trans Am lol.

20. enkrypter_DJ

yeah everything here is more expensive, but cant complain, i got free healtcare that i used alot already so im sure i break even somehow