Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

i drive mine everyday,
    but once i left the Matrix out in the rain for 9 days and the 4 rotors where rusted to the brake pads, it took 10 minutes of stop 4 go driving to get the rotors nice and shiny again but the break pedal still did vibrate alot so i took off the brakes and noticed that all the rust had accumulated in the gap of the brake pads, Cleaned them and now its just like new.
    for the fun of it i took apart my back brakes on the lancer and cleaned them to. the gap was filled up with rust as well, It made a small difference in braking.

[​IMG]

2. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

I did drive mine every day but now I'm in a dorm room and I can walk to class so no need to. Good to know about the brake pads though. Mine always get kinda squeeky/less powerful after a few days of not driving. But usually after 2 or 3 steps on the pedals it goes back to normal.

3. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

i wish my phone wasn't dead when i was leaving school tonight their was 2 lancers parked beside me 1 on each side! a es which i parked next on purpose... than when i came out after class their was an evo on the other side!!! i wanted to take a picture so bad :(

4. enkrypter_DJ

i hate it when that happens

5. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

There's only 1 Evo X near my house and I never see him except at the weekly car meets when they drive by. There are two Evo 9's there but they never park next to me lol.

6. enkrypter_DJ

seen this on cardomain and i tihnk its just ugly
    [​IMG]

7. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Holy shit that is ugly.

Now the question is.. Is it a Lancer with Evo X bumper and badge or is it an Evo X with a single exhaust?

My votes on normal Lancer lol.

8. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

A lot of that car doesn't make sense. Why black out just half of the tail lights? And, I don't think that's how the Evo X badge comes, is it? That's like the old school 7's and such. Had Evolution written across the back. Don't the new ones just have Evolution down where Lancer is and such?

9. Mitsuman+03

Mitsuman+03 Well-Known Member

Very diffrent... but I am also going to say very ugly.
    dont like it at all...

10. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

i think it's a lancer with evo bumper... where's the wing???

11. enkrypter_DJ

it vote it was a ralliart

12. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Just found out they are releasing Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver in Japan in September I think for the DS. I was going to sell my DS, but now that this is going to be coming out in the US soon, hopefully, I'm not. I'm a big Pokemon guy.
    Edit: Spring 2010 is the N. America release

13. enkrypter_DJ

pokemon still exist?

14. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Oooh Pokemon!!! hahha

My computer totally just had a virus meltdown with weird pop ups and even my desktop background changed to some big warning with a bunch of 001011100101s haha SUPER SCARY!!!

My brother put it into safe mode and sent the computer back a week so it erases anything installed after that date so hopefuly it won't happen again!!

15. enkrypter_DJ

the web is more infected then those hookers i seen on Queens Quay downtown

16. LuvMyLancer

Hahahaha. Yeah no doubt :p

I'm goin' to a Lancer meet tonight. It'll be my last I believe with the Toronto Lancer Club.

You'll have to lemme know if there's another big one up in Ottawa next year :)

17. enkrypter_DJ

what if we make one this fall? u know with all the nice colours in the trees

18. LuvMyLancer

that'd also be nice :) It'd be nice to see like 50 cars again haha.

19. Mitsuman+03

Mitsuman+03 Well-Known Member

I wish there was more car things going on around here right now.
    but its dead... must be all the rain.

20. LuvMyLancer

The car scene in my city stinks, its all riced up Cavaliers and poooo....

Not that my car is super cool or anything but at least it's FROM Japan...literally...it was shipped here... lol

I'm got tired of having to drive like 2 hours to see other Lancer folk so I kinda just gave up haha.