Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

So I got my new K+N SRI installed the other day. Would have gone amazingly smoothly, except for the fact that I snapped a head off of one of the screws to put the support arm on..... Then, I was thinking about it one night at like 2 in the morning, I woke up, and was like "I'm a complete idiot..." I realized I was tightening that bolt, not loosening it. Sigh. Sometimes I just hat myself.

2. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

strange thing to happen

3. Mpitera

Mpitera Well-Known Member

Chiicka chiickka yeaaahhh...gonna be 21 on monday!!

4. enkrypter_DJ

ur inssurance rate should go down then, 21 to 24
    welll thats how it is here anyways

5. Mpitera

Mpitera Well-Known Member

nah, i think its 24 or 25 here in NY, not to mention that I live in Long Island witch has the highest taxes in the US...witch I think is FUCK GAAAAY. taxes sux ass....soooo who played Mega MIllions....

6. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Not I said the fly.

7. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

21? I barely remember being 21... LOL

Uhhh today was a work day from HELLLLLL. I'm glad to be home now.

8. enkrypter_DJ

stupid taxes, at least we dont live in countries that have 200% import tax on cars

9. 1slowlance

^ Good point. I've always wanted to import an old Evo 4. Maybe one day. There's a guy on a website I'm a member of, NOStreetRacing.org, that's selling a 76(i think) RHD Fairlady Z. It looks EFFING AMAZING!!!! Not amazing in the sense the body or interior looks good, but the amazing as in you could do a lot of crap to it.

10. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

going to bed........ i wish i could find or get a winning lotto ticket!!! FML my life blows!!!

11. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Just got home from a late night drive....sometimes you just have to clear the mind...

12. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

I was up all night again tonight.. School is so much fun lol. Hand drafting for two hours last night then Skate 2 and NFS Pro Street. Weeeeeeeeee

13. LuvMyLancer

I'm bored.

I can't decide if I wanna make grilled cheese sammiches for breakfast or have a bowl of cheerios.

14. The Beav

i would go with the grilled cheese what did u decide?

15. LuvMyLancer

Grilled cheese haha... it made me feel pretty sick though. But I think I'm comin' down with something... I've been sleeping ALL day. I just can't seem to get untired...

BF and I are goin' out for dinner and I dunno if I even have an appetite right now :(

16. The Beav

aww well feel better!!

17. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

I haven't been feeling all that well either lately.. probably just getting used to waking up early and eating 3 meals a day lol

18. 1slowlance

I have gotten 2 hours of sleep in the past 48 hours.

19. Mitsuman+03

Mitsuman+03 Well-Known Member

I worked on my car all day yesturday.. and feel like I got nothing done.
    Sucks... but hey ... you cant win them all.
    got my header painted and remade some new gaskets for it.
    then stated to paint my trunk.. but didnt get that done.

20. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

I haven't driven my car in a week.. kinda sucks. Not going to drive until this Friday when I get to go home for the weekend.