Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Ordered my new intake today. K+N, free shipping, $194. Funny thing is, bought it from THMotorsports.com. They specialize in Honda parts. lol. Waiting to get it in, and I'll let you guys know what I think of them. I'm going to judge on shipping time, how it looks when I get here compared to the picture, and so far, they've been very helpful to me in letting me know when I can expect to get it in. So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that these people are reputable and don't rip me off.

2. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Yeah i'm excited :)

Then I think by Sept 1st my bf and I will have our own place. Woohoo for being able to get it on everyday hahaha *thumbs up8

3. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Lol it'll be more than thumbs that are up ;D

4. LuvMyLancer

^^^^ :lol: So true. So true.

So today I'm taking a friend to hand out resumes and then I gotta go get stickers for my car cuz they expire tomorrow lol

5. Cousy14

Cousy14 Well-Known Member

i just checking into my college dorm last night, kinda exciting

6. LuvMyLancer

Ok I got stickers for my whip! And my bf found us a place to live for Oct. 1st :)

7. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Congrats on the apartment Luv :)

I get to my dorm on sunday. Waking up at 7-8 then driving 2 hours to unpack all my stuff up 3 floors. Weee!

8. LuvMyLancer

Soo my mom tells me she's forbidding me to move in with him haha. yay. Did I mention I turn 25 tomorrow...?! So ya.. I'm just gonna slowly bring things over and spend more time there and eventually she'll realize I'm leaving :p

9. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Lol good idea. Slowly clutter up your boyfriends apartment so he won't notice :)

10. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Oh and happy birthday Luv! Just saw the clock lol.

11. 1slowlance

It's not tomorrow yet..... Well here it isn't, but happy early birthday!!! In case I forget. Lol. :)

12. LuvMyLancer

Haha thanks for the birthday wishes :)

13. Roofus

Roofus Well-Known Member

So I have study hour for 2 hours today...I love school haha oh and happy birthday^^^^

14. LuvMyLancer

Boo studying stinks. I never used to. I found that when I didn't I did really well on tests and when I did try to study I ended up failing haha.

Good luck!!

Was gonna have a BBQ for my bday today but its supposed to storm later :( Will probably just order pizza instead.

15. 1slowlance

Wow. Talk about a bummer. Lol. "YAY! Barbecue!! O wait..... Nevermind...." And, I never used to study either. But, something different happened for me. If I tried to study, I wouldn't do well, and if I didn't, I STILL didn't do well. Lol. Unless it was history. I love me some history.

16. Roofus

Roofus Well-Known Member

yea i wasnt studying, i had study hour. or study hall i guess. whatever you call it....I personally am gonna start calling it "browse LT on your phone hour"

17. TheJudge

TheJudge Member

I hate my job. That's my random thought between 6 and 2:30

18. 1slowlance

Well that's not a good way to think about it. I don't LOVE my job, but I have fun whenever I'm there, because I'm going to be spending 35+ hours there every week, might as well not be miserable while I am.

19. LuvMyLancer

my job stinks!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I'm off for the weekend... back in Tuesday @ 4... wooo.

20. Mitsuman+03

Mitsuman+03 Well-Known Member

I just worked 54 hours this week.

So tired... need a very restful weekend.
    Nah... need to redo my door panels. They came out bad last time I did them!