Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Mpitera

Mpitera Well-Known Member

I'm offically Single. :-D
    yeah it does suck leaving your dogs in those places but its the best feeling picking them up. lol

2. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Actually he wasn't excited to see me at all. He looked confused, he smelt horrible and was molting a lot. Once I got him home he finally went back to his normal self after a couple of days. I haven't taken him there since. I just leave him with my mom or take him with me when I can these days.

3. Roofus

Roofus Well-Known Member

wow...school starts in 2 days....where'd summer go? i was hopin to do alot of work on my lancer but with work I ended up not having any time haha. My side mount plates been sitting in my dining room for like 2 months =\ anyone selling some freetime?

4. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Ouch. School starts in 7 days for me.. my problem wasn't free time but money lol. Got my side plate, blacked out front, amg city lights. Overall cheap but good start :)

5. Mpitera

Mpitera Well-Known Member

wow that sucks. you guys are starting so eatly. lol I dont start until the 31st. lol...
    I'd leave my dogs with family anytime over a shelter. Those are my last, end all be all, resourts.

6. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Man you're lucky. But good thing is I get out late June with nice long breaks for summer and spring :)

7. chetman7

chetman7 Well-Known Member

I went to this ridiculous bar last nite in NYC called Slate. the whole basement floor was pool tables/ ping pong/ fooz ball tables. they were chargin 17 bucks an hour to play....and 4 shots of patrone was 48 bucks

I am officially broke. I spent close to 200 last nite. FML.

8. Cousy14

Cousy14 Well-Known Member

ouch man that sucks

9. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Ouch dude.. thank god I'm already broke and I'm not 21 :)

10. LuvMyLancer

Hooray for being old and out of school !!! ???? LOL! My birthday is in 4 days... oh snap!

I also might be getting a job assembling '10 Camaro bumpers for $18 an hour lol wooo.

11. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

^ Lol. Good American muscle. From Canada.

12. LuvMyLancer

Ohhh yaaaa! hey it pays double what I'm making now haha works for me.

13. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Lol that'd be pretty cool.. for a day or two :p Guess you'd just have to keep thinking about the money.

14. Roofus

Roofus Well-Known Member

yea i i got like 3k in the bank dedicated to my car. now just to figure out where to put it...

15. LuvMyLancer

You can put it in my pocket!

16. Roofus

Roofus Well-Known Member

haha nahhhh thanks for the suggestion though =p. OH by the way. i went and talked to my local mitsu and he said that if i open my headlights i void the warranty....really? i was kinda dissapointed cause i was considering doin kinda like an audi style led strip thing

17. Mitsuman+03

Mitsuman+03 Well-Known Member

wow... you void it... I didnt think taht would void it.
    bummer.

Hey love... I see your b-day is coming up!

PARTY!!!!

18. LuvMyLancer

Yeah I turn 25 (old) on Thursday. I'm hitting up the bar Wed night. Having a BBQ Thurs night, and then me and my boyfriend are taking a little trip to Niagara Falls for the weekend just the two of us :)

19. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Wow old lady... get off the boards!!

Jk love you ;D

Have fun with all that :)

20. Mitsuman+03

Mitsuman+03 Well-Known Member

Sounds like you are going to have a great week.

The falls sound like funn...