Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Why swapping cars?? I have a Trans Am....a '79... its not 11 seconds... lol. It has a 6.6L V8 but its big n' sloooowww

2. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Just to trade for a day. My friend has a 96 6-speed WS6 and he traded for a 2000 automatic with cams headers exhaust. It was so awesome lol. You could spin the tires going 50 mph. They traded back already. It was just for a night.

3. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Might be trading my old 18" white rims and some cash for an old '90 Talon TSi AWD. Guy's asking $500, but will take a trade. Only downsides- one of the cylinder's isn't firing cuz of a bad injector, and a bolt for the mounting bracket on the alternator is missing so it makes the belt squeak. So, 2 somewhat easy fixes for a pretty quick car. I'm thinking it over.

4. LuvMyLancer

I want a new car :(

5. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

Random thought, hmmmm why haven't after market companies completed the damn turbo for the CVT model? Huh anyone know ? 2 freakin years lol

6. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

What's wrong with the Lancer?

Doesn't RRM have one done but you have to call or meet in person to get it?

7. 1slowlance

O. And the title hasn't been transferred for the past 3 owners of the car.................................. Forgot about that. This is the only thing that's preventing me from going to his house right now and trading for that car!!!! I don't know what to do. Would it be easy to get the title over to my name? How would I go about doing this?

8. Mitsuman+03

Mitsuman+03 Well-Known Member

Getting a title change is easy as long as there is notiery there. .. to stamp it off.

Hey everyone. When and picked up a 1997 Golf in tampa this weekend for my roomate.
    Dame thing is awesome.

9. 1slowlance

I have a good friend of mine telling me that it would be a big bitch to get the title in my name, and that I would have to go through courts and such?

10. Mitsuman+03

you could if you cant get a hold of the person thats name is on the title.
    because they have to sign the title over to you!

11. chetman7

chetman7 Well-Known Member

Today my girlfriend left me because I go away for grad school....She replaced me with a kid that is about to go to jail for 3 years....FML

12. Mitsuman+03

Dame... that sucks big time.
    I feel for yea buddy!

13. LuvMyLancer

That's horrible! What a bitch. Some people can't deal with the feeling that they're being left behind so they do the leaving to help themselves feel better. It's pretty dumb!!

You'll find someone better, no worries!

14. chetman7

chetman7 Well-Known Member

wish she knew she was the one....

15. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Sorry you're feeling down dude. But don't think of it as her replacing you. Just give her time and she'll come back around and go back with you.

16. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

Don't even think of coming back to her!!! Let me tell you she was not the one, she decide to replace a man that's making a future with a dead end, she decide that her life is better with a man going to jail that with a man that is getting an education. You go ahead a go to grad school and now that you got no attachments back home dedicate yourself to enjoy school and learn to make a better living for you. I bet that in grad school you find yourself someone that see what you really are and what you want in life, that kind of women you need, not the one thta left you for a loser. Damm this was long..... :drunken: :drunken:

17. 1slowlance

papi's got a good point. It doesn't make very much sense why she would do something like that..... You just can't fix stupid.

18. Mitsuman+03

Thats right... you cant.

Sounds like she has a bad case of the stupids!

HAHA!

19. Mpitera

Mpitera Well-Known Member

20. LuvMyLancer

Mmm Bacon. LOL

And ditto what peoples said. You might feel like she was the one but that will pass and you will move on. Trust me. I was supposed to get married and then I was cheated on. I spent almost 2 years alone wondering why he'd do that to me, being too depressed to find someone new. And finally I met someone I allowed myself to open up to. He's amazing and we love eachother very much. Now I look back and wonder what the heck I ever saw in that other guy!!