Random Thoughts Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Apr 24, 2008.

1. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Haha one of my friends actually just got back from camping in Canada. He said it was pretty cool but there weren't enough cute girls :/
    I've been to Canada twice and I have no clue what my friend is talking about :)

2. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Haha one of my friends actually just got back from camping in Canada. He said it was pretty cool but there weren't enough cute girls :/
    I've been to Canada twice and I have no clue what my friend is talking about :)

3. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

The cute girls don't really live in the woods... LOL

Soo my boss switched my shifts on me but because I bitched my punishment is only getting like 10 hours next week.

So I'm now in the hunt for a new job cuz I said "fuck that" haha

4. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Yikes that sucks... Maybe you could be a lot tech for Mitsu :) Get to drive around Evo's and brand new cars :)

5. LuvMyLancer

Ya well if I knew the first thing about cars maybe I'd try LOL

I could probably wash them though ? haha I can't drive stick so I'm pretty useless.

6. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Lol I'm pretty sure lot techs just move around cars and detail them. Just find somebody to teach you to drive stick and you'll be set.

7. Mitsuman+03

Mitsuman+03 Well-Known Member

when I was in high school I did that for a dealership. The job is easy... when ever new cars come in I drived them and topped of fluids... and then parked them in the lot.
    ITs a easy job!

8. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Yeah I've had 3 friends who have done it and they all loved it. Driving around in brand new cars with 0-10 miles on them.

9. Mitsuman+03

Cant do any better then a new car smell.
    Well maybe you could!

10. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

"Only 2 defining forces have ever offered to die for you....Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom." :drunken: :drunken:

11. killerdragonoz

killerdragonoz Well-Known Member

got my headers today will put them on this week

12. LuvMyLancer

Ooooh I like that

13. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

randomness: women are hella confusing...

14. killerdragonoz

killerdragonoz Well-Known Member

15. LuvMyLancer

I'm not confusing...then again I was raised with all boys and I hang out with nothing but boys so I'm kinda like a boy...but prettier...and with boobs... LOL

16. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. I mean.. I don't think I could date my friend if he had boobs. That'd be a little weird. Although I'd probably ask to touch them o_O

Good news! Went to a new meet tonight and there were 4-5 Evo 9's :) And one 9g Ralliart. So happy.

17. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Oh and by the way... Going out of town tomorrow for a week and a little more so I'll have a lot of reading to do when I get back haha.

Peace out.

18. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

Just a thought...

Why or what was the purpose of ancient monks (holy men) creating wine? It's evil!!! That shit tastes sooooo fine and nothing is worse than a wine hangover except maybe tequila. They created a temptation for us to sin, LOL. Lets discuss.

19. Mitsuman+03

Wasnt wine ment for other things back then ... not just to get all messed up on.
    As in... not to be sinful with!

20. LuvMyLancer

Good Morning!!!

I'm off to the beach for the day!!!